Highschool teacher could face discipline for allegedly calling her students chocolate

If you are white.

Diversity Training means you are to confess that your race is responsible for all of the evils of the world; both past and present.

And learn self loathing for anything or anyone who is "white".

But celebrate everything about other races as wonderful and unique.

Oh look more people trying to lay white guilt of us.lol Stop blaming the white man for other races shortcomings, It isn't our fault when you don't succeed.
I always assumed that you were stupid; now I am sure that you are.

I am white.

My post was sarcasm against people who bash whites. :cool:

If you are white.

Diversity Training means you are to confess that your race is responsible for all of the evils of the world; both past and present.

And learn self loathing for anything or anyone who is "white".

But celebrate everything about other races as wonderful and unique.

Oh look more people trying to lay white guilt of us.lol Stop blaming the white man for other races shortcomings, It isn't our fault when you don't succeed.
I always assumed that you were stupid; now I am sure that you are.

I am white.

My post was sarcasm against people who bash whites. :cool:

Thank you for your Sarcastic wit.:doubt:
yeah I can tell what your race is through the computer screen, nice pair of panties you got on there.

Finally, a teacher Republicans like!

Don't be stupid. I happen to work with several teachers on some youth programs that the American Legion organizes. You know damned well that for the most part people (No matter which party they belong to) know that most teachers are good at what they do. Republicans do not hate teachers asshole............

BTW got a wide enough brush there?

Don't be stupid. I happen to work with several teachers on some youth programs that the American Legion organizes. You know damned well that for the most part people (No matter which party they belong to) know that most teachers are good at what they do. Republicans do not hate teachers asshole............

Republicans don't hate teachers? Hilarious. Even you can't possibly believe that.

Republicans don't hate teachers? Hilarious. Even you can't possibly believe that.

I don't hate teachers. My wife was a teacher until the cronyist-nepotistic unionized education system shit-canned her in favor of a Principal's fellow church member.

Yeah- that's what it's about rdean, in the "business" of education.

It's a cloistered cadre of who's who on who's list. It's a major clusterfuck devoid of internal repercussions and full of self-perpetuating inefficiencies, inattentive to the needs of children yet ever conscious of its own existence.

I love teachers- good teachers.

I hate bad teachers- and there are plenty of them. And they are NOT unidentifiable.

They ARE however, un-fireable.

Last edited:
Bad teachers may be difficult to fire, but it can happen. What about the teacher who posted on facebook about her "future criminals"? She will lose her job and for all we know, she may be an outstanding teacher.

One of the reasons I am in favor of tenure, is stories like this. We only learn half of what happened and the public screams for immediate dismissal. There is not one person amongst us who hasn't made a mistake at work or said something stupid or inappropriate. How many people in the private sector get FIRED over that? Can they? Sure. Do they? Not likely.

My husband has had employees tell off customers. That's a big no-no, but they didn't lose their jobs over it. You have to look at someone's whole record.

Forum List

Back