Highest Level Of Education - Anyone Here Still In High School?

Abbey Normal said:
I know what you mean. I wonder if anyone will step up and say so...

Since we're shooting for diversity here I guess it shouldn't matter---we just need #s and activity.

Double major..Criminal Justice/Criminal law...Federal Post Certification...and a phd "College of Hard Knocks" LOL........... :huh:

Abbey Normal said:
I could be wrong, but I took the original post to be more in reference to maturity level than a degree.

I stand corrected once again..I thought the post asked for formal education background...maturity level for me would be somewhere between a kid lost in a adult body...and a adult lost in a kids body...who knows...just semantics I guess......... :cry: :crutch: :whip: :2guns:

BSc. Biosystems Engineering (Environmental)

Give me your trees, your water, your furry animals and your bodily wastes! I'm scientifically qualified to deal with your crap. :p:

Isaac Brock said:
BSc. Biosystems Engineering (Environmental)

Give me your trees, your water, your furry animals and your bodily wastes! I'm scientifically qualified to deal with your crap. :p:

Ok, how do I get my dog to STOP peeing on the carpet, smart guy? :D

archangel said:
I stand corrected once again..I thought the post asked for formal education background...maturity level for me would be somewhere between a kid lost in a adult body...and a adult lost in a kids body...who knows...just semantics I guess......... :cry: :crutch: :whip: :2guns:

:teeth:

Said1 said:
Never. He's only a puppy....not doing too bad either. :whip:

and you enjoy pee on your carpet....humm...try a little discipline like confine the peeing puppy to a confinement outdoors...reward him/her for good behavoir only! :)

Forum List

Back