Higher taxes in health care bill

these taxes on medical equipment etc is a mistake!!

it will only lead to higher charges from the hospitals/doctors using the widgets and then in turn higher health insurance costs on to us, imo!!

As in 29 BILLION more then Barry was claiming.

Understand you are being hoodwinked yet?

The Associated Press: Higher taxes in health care bill

Are you under the impression that the hoodwinking just started during Obama's regime?

I think one would be awful naive and/or stupid to think that, and I'm sure there are a number who do.

Although for an administration that promised no new taxes, they sure are adding/proposing a shitload that are going to be picked up by the consumer.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Originally Posted by Xenophon

and it's not even out of committee yet!!! By the time the 'tards Reid and Pelosi get done with it look for that figure to multiply by a factor of at least 10!!!!

Last edited:

And that's just the beginning. The taxes for health care are going to increase astronomically over the years. I predict unfunded liabilities for health care will far surpass government programs like Social Security.
People here just don't understand what they are supporting.

There is no way this can be paid for even by trying to over tax 'the rich' they will still be 500 billion short.

The numbers on this are staggering.

Are you under the impression that the hoodwinking just started during Obama's regime?

I think everyone was given the impression that this stuff would stop once Obama took over.

Instead it has increased exponentially.

Yup - no modern era administration has practiced so much the art of saying one thing while doing another...

And that's just the beginning. The taxes for health care are going to increase astronomically over the years. I predict unfunded liabilities for health care will far surpass government programs like Social Security.
People here just don't understand what they are supporting.

There is no way this can be paid for even by trying to over tax 'the rich' they will still be 500 billion short.

The numbers on this are staggering.

If this is so then won't the CBO give it a thumbs down? If they give it a thumbs down will they start over or continue to revise what's already there?

How can anyone understand what they are supporting when those in charge won't read the actual bill and when they refuse to put it online for the public to review.

Did you see the dog & pony show Obama pulled, bring in 4 Doctors in lab coats?

They happen to be the same doctors who formed 'Doctors for Obama' before the last election, Barry couldn't even get non partisan Doctors for his charade. :lol:

Forum List

Back