Higher Sperm Counts Are a Breeze with a Kilt.

• Banned
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzOS8yMjMvb3JpZ2luYWwva2lsdC5qcGc=

Low sperm count got you down? The problem might not be in your pants — the problem may be pants themselves.

Researchers believe wearing kilts — the skirtlike garments long associated with Scottish bagpipers — could enhance men's fertility while also providing psychological benefits.

Higher Sperm Counts Are a Breeze with a Kilt

Being possessed of a Scottish surname derived from a certain Highland plant, I am aware of the kilt of freedom. Trouble is, I couldn't get away with it at work, and these days what with harassment accusations flying off the hook drop of the feather, better to keep the skin covered. Thanks for the article though.

Low sperm count got you down? The problem might not be in your pants — the problem may be pants themselves.

Researchers believe wearing kilts — the skirtlike garments long associated with Scottish bagpipers — could enhance men's fertility while also providing psychological benefits.

If pants were a significant factor in male infertility, I'm thinking there wouldn't be 8 Billion people on this planet.

On the other hand, for the good of the species, I will shirt-c*ck it if you insist.

Spoiler alert, I don't wax.

• Banned

If pants were a significant factor in male infertility, I'm thinking there wouldn't be 8 Billion people on this planet.

On the other hand, for the good of the species, I will shirt-c*ck it if you insist.

Something I've always wanted wanted to know.

Well, you say that.

Well, you say that.

Well I've gotta say something.

Well, you say that.

Or ... just enjoy an awkward silence by tossing down your drink and pretending to look at your phone. I get that one a lot.

Well, you say that.

Or ... just enjoy an awkward silence by tossing down your drink and pretending to look at your phone. I get that one a lot.

Bet you don't get this one a lot.

It's 5:32 am, I'm drinking coffee in bed, watching the dawn through an open window, and enjoying the silence.

Well, you say that.

It's 5:32 am, I'm drinking coffee in bed, watching the dawn through an open window, and enjoying the silence.

I'm a cop ... I get that one too much (except I'm not in bed, it's definitely not silent, and I don't drink coffee).

Well, you say that.

I'm a cop ... I get that one too much (except I'm not in bed, it's definitely not silent, and I don't drink coffee).

Yeah, but I'm a time traveller.

Well, you say that.

Yeah, but I'm a time traveller.

Me too... I was supposed to go back to 1943 to marry a 17-year-old Norma Jeane Mortenson before she gets discovered. But, I ended up here instead.

Great now a bunch of people will be appropriating my culture all in the name of making babies. Gross.

Forum List

Back