Higher interest rates crush mortgage application volume, down 9.4%

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Well, duh.

"The highest interest rates in well over a year are putting a dent in the mortgage business.

Total mortgage application volume fell 9.4 percent last week versus the previous week, on a seasonally adjusted basis. The Mortgage Bankers Association adjusted the weekly reading to account for the Thanksgiving holiday. Volume was 0.5 percent lower than the same week one year ago, the first annual drop in total volume since January."

Higher interest rates crush mortgage application volume, down 9.4%

Good

It was the artificially low interest rates that allowed the last real estate bubble to happen
Along with a lot of corrupt actions by corrupt politicians and big Wall Street banks...yet not one went to prison.

It's great to be an American, if you are a politician or big honcho on Wall Street.

Good

It was the artificially low interest rates that allowed the last real estate bubble to happen
Along with a lot of corrupt actions by corrupt politicians and big Wall Street banks...yet not one went to prison.

It's great to be an American, if you are a politician or big honcho on Wall Street.

And it doesn't matter a damn bit which political party holds the reigns at any give moment.

Good

And it doesn't matter a damn bit which political party holds the reigns at any give moment.
Have I not told you that for years? The two parties are like identical twins, but too many Americans get duped by the divisive politics pushed by Rs and Ds...and the MSM.

Good

Have I not told you that for years? The two parties are like identical twins, but too many Americans get duped by the divisive politics pushed by Rs and Ds...and the MSM.

No you haven't actually. Your MSM is corporate owned propaganda and all the "left" versus "right" is part of the dems vs. reps bullshit as well.

Good

Not paying attention?

Incendiary Trump adviser Steve Bannon thinks negative interest rates are 'the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything'

The War On Cash Goes Nuclear In India, Australia and Across The World - The Dollar Vigilante

Good

No you haven't actually. Your MSM is corporate owned propaganda and all the "left" versus "right" is part of the dems vs. reps bullshit as well.
Is that not what I just posted? Why are you copying me?

I have told many...not you apparently because you haven't been on this forum for years. Too bad..you missed so much great commentary by me. Your loss.

• Banned
Good

I have told many...not you apparently because you haven't been on this forum for years. Too bad..you missed so much great commentary by me. Your loss.
^^^^ :lol:

Good

Not judging by what I have seen.

Forum List

Back