High Tech.. Addict Quiz...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just ran across this article....and quiz.....:eusa_think:

I'm useless on this Quiz.....:talk2hand:

I have a 1998 Hp Pavillion and a track phone...:dunno:

---------------------:tinfoil:

tech-crazed geeks live in a state of denial. Let's face it, if you're reading Gizmodo, you're probably addicted to technology to some degree. But just how addicted are you? Take this simple test to find out.

Answer each of the 50 questions below and give yourself one point per question you answer "yes" to. At the end, score yourself. Be honest, this is just for your own benefit... until you report your shocking score in comments, that is.

1. Do you eat most of your meals while at the computer or in front of the television?

2. Do you sometimes bring your laptop when you sit on the toilet?

3. Do you check your feeds more than 1x per hour?

4. Do you make a nervous habit out of refreshing your inbox over and over, just in case someone emailed you in the last 45 seconds?

5. Can you not remember the last time you didn't check online reviews before eating at a new restaurant?

6. Do you freak out if you're in a car and there's no GPS?

7. Does the verb "tweet" come up regularly in your real-life conversations?

8. Have you ever changed vacation plans based on wi-fi availability?

9. Are there more than two portable electronic devices within reach right now?

10. If your house were on fire, would you run in to rescue your laptop?

Quiz: Are You Addicted To Technology?

I just ran across this article....and quiz.....:eusa_think:

I'm useless on this Quiz.....:talk2hand:

I have a 1998 Hp Pavillion and a track phone...:dunno:

---------------------:tinfoil:

tech-crazed geeks live in a state of denial. Let's face it, if you're reading Gizmodo, you're probably addicted to technology to some degree. But just how addicted are you? Take this simple test to find out.

Answer each of the 50 questions below and give yourself one point per question you answer "yes" to. At the end, score yourself. Be honest, this is just for your own benefit... until you report your shocking score in comments, that is.

1. Do you eat most of your meals while at the computer or in front of the television?

2. Do you sometimes bring your laptop when you sit on the toilet?

3. Do you check your feeds more than 1x per hour?

4. Do you make a nervous habit out of refreshing your inbox over and over, just in case someone emailed you in the last 45 seconds?

5. Can you not remember the last time you didn't check online reviews before eating at a new restaurant?

6. Do you freak out if you're in a car and there's no GPS?

7. Does the verb "tweet" come up regularly in your real-life conversations?

8. Have you ever changed vacation plans based on wi-fi availability?

10. If your house were on fire, would you run in to rescue your laptop?

Quiz: Are You Addicted To Technology?

Oh.. and this could be you.

30-39: Pothead - You're addicted, but you have no desire to quit. There's a box of Ho Hos on the desk, and you had to brush Cheeto dust off the keyboard to log into your computer, which you keep password protected with heavy encryption. You hurried through this quiz because your guild is waiting for you in the other window. You really should consider counseling.

2-9: Social Drinker. These are the only ones that applied to me:

1. Do you eat most of your meals while at the computer or in front of the television? (Actually, I can't remember a time in the last 40 years when there wasn't a TV within view of the dining table.)
20. Do you know what the word "meme" means, for that matter?
26. Do you need multiple wall outlets to charge all your stuff at night?
34. Are there more computers in your house than there are people? (2 people, 3 computers, soon to be 4!)
45. Can you read machine code? (Maybe 10 years ago I could)
50. Did you make it all the way to the end of this quiz? :lol:

Forum List

Back