High Schoolers revolt after liberals ban "America Pride Day". Might offend immigrants

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What's wrong with putting america first? Liberals hate america.

High schoolers revolt after ‘American Pride Day’ nixed

oct 5 2015 A group of students who may not identify as Americans were able to convince high school officials in Jackson, Wyoming, to kill its annual “America Pride Day.”

Jackson Hole High School’s homecoming tradition was shelved Sept. 30 because some students may have felt “targeted and singled out,” the Jackson Hole News and Guide reported Oct. 1.

The school’s principal, Scott Crisp, told the newspaper the decision was made after seeing results of a student survey.

“Three times as many students indicated that they were not in support of selecting the title ‘America Day,’” Crisp said. “I’m charged with looking at a school with 660 kids, and I have to ensure that all those kids feel part of a student body.”

An exact count of how many students may have felt alienated by “America Pride Day” was not provided.

• Banned
This should get trump another million votes all by itself. Americans are sick of foreign invaders who insist we change to accomodate them.

Jackson Wyoming! I am floored. This is a tiny mountain town. How did it become overcome?

What's wrong with putting america first? Liberals hate america.

High schoolers revolt after ‘American Pride Day’ nixed

oct 5 2015 A group of students who may not identify as Americans were able to convince high school officials in Jackson, Wyoming, to kill its annual “America Pride Day.”

Jackson Hole High School’s homecoming tradition was shelved Sept. 30 because some students may have felt “targeted and singled out,” the Jackson Hole News and Guide reported Oct. 1.

The school’s principal, Scott Crisp, told the newspaper the decision was made after seeing results of a student survey.

“Three times as many students indicated that they were not in support of selecting the title ‘America Day,’” Crisp said. “I’m charged with looking at a school with 660 kids, and I have to ensure that all those kids feel part of a student body.”

An exact count of how many students may have felt alienated by “America Pride Day” was not provided.

Wouldn't those who've emmigrated to America be among the biggest celebrators of such things? How would it offend them if they leaped through all the beauracratic hoops to be here?

More cause to oject to Cinco de Mayo a celebration of a foreign country than the one you're actually a resident of.

In case you ever wonder where the disease-ridden PC'ers come from, and where they get their start, look no further than today's public schools.

We should teach our kids to love America...If what they want is to crap on our flag then someone fucked up.

The kids don't want to crap on america but the liberal teachers and administrators in our schools do.

Forum List

Back