High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

And which one of these morons are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

What the hell does this have to do with the subject at hand here? Seriously, what?

We get it, deflection...you got nothing so this is what you resort to.

Noob....just chill. We are talking about Bachmann and some high school kid debating about the constitution. I know you are new here and are a hack but please try to stay on point. It helps with your credibility. So far, you are looking like a extreme right hack.

God bless.

High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

I did a google image search for 'High Schoolder' and this is what popped up:

SLUTTY%20PROM%20DRESS%2045.jpg

MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

"Do I get to wear George Bush's extra-special, "good luck" debate-jacket???"

bush-debate-12.gif

If she is so stupid and crazy how did she get her law degree and become a tax Lawyer?

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo easy..............

Pat Roberston!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzYSUI5_GM]YouTube - Bill Maher on elites[/ame]​

High schooler challenges Michele Bachmann to Constitution showdown - Yahoo! News

It doesn't sound fair to me. Maybe the student should be limited to giving all arguments in rhyme. Then maybe Batcrazy Bachmann would stand a chance.

Ha.. This is the dumbest thing ever. Bachmann would look like an ass, if she handed the girl her ass in the debate.. and she'd look like a dumbass if she got her ass handed. It'd be a lose/lose.. And it won't happen. Nice stunt to get attention though.. :thup:.

A non issue thread and you are complaining on deflection???

This isn't even the the preliminaries to the Scopes Monkey Trial here.

Ha.. This is the dumbest thing ever. Bachmann would look like an ass, if she handed the girl her ass in the debate.. and she'd look like a dumbass if she got her ass handed. It'd be a lose/lose.. And it won't happen. Nice stunt to get attention though.. :thup:.
The first, Republican (surprise, surprise), female.....

Chickenhawk!!!!!!

916.gif

And we all know how biased Bill Maher is on religion.
And also the left biased, you are nothing unless you graduate from Yale or Harvard. No other college is good enough.
Only the Lefts universities are good and Christian universities are not.

Last edited:

And which one of these morons are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

What the hell does this have to do with the subject at hand here? Seriously, what?

We get it, deflection...you got nothing so this is what you resort to.

Noob....just chill. We are talking about Bachmann and some high school kid debating about the constitution. I know you are new here and are a hack but please try to stay on point. It helps with your credibility. So far, you are looking like a extreme right hack.

God bless.

What Subject? A couple libs sitting around talking about a HS student who thinks he can out Debate MB? They of course have no proof, or Evidence to show us this HS student would clean the floor with MB, they just want us to take their word for it.

Personally I think my 6 Year old could out Debate Obama, but I'm not going around bragging about it :)

Holy shit that Video is so funny. Those idiots have the right to vote, but they should be ashamed for exercising that right while being so incredibly Ignorant about the People involved. Was particularly striking that every single one of them answered that the Republicans were in Control of congress. 2 years after the Dems took near Super Majorities in Both Houses of Congress.

Was also funny that everyone of them seemed to be experts on the Talking point attacks used against Palin, yet knew Very little about what their own Candidate had said, and stood for.

If that is Typical of most voters in this country. I think were fucked no matter what we do.

Holy shit that Video is so funny. Those idiots have the right to vote, but they should be ashamed for exercising that right while being so incredibly Ignorant about the People involved. Was particularly striking that every single one of them answered that the Republicans were in Control of congress. 2 years after the Dems took near Super Majorities in Both Houses of Congress.

Was also funny that everyone of them seemed to be experts on the Talking point attacks used against Palin, yet knew Very little about what their own Candidate had said, and stood for.

If that is Typical of most voters in this country. I think were fucked no matter what we do.

Unfortunately the average voter in the US is in fact an idiot. Just read boards like as evidence of that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back