High School Student's Resume

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
So, I know a lot of you take the education system pretty serious, I decided to post all the classes I have taken in my high school career, I am excluding the one's I failed, but to be fair, I will list them in the end, just so you guys can rip on me lol.

Mathematics
9th Grade (Cannot remember the exact class, sorry, failed 1 credit, passed the other)
10th Grade: Technical Geometry
11th Grade: Honors Algebra 2
12th Grade: Bridge Math

Science
9th Grade: Agriculture Science
10th Grade: Biology I
11th Grade: Chemistry I
12th Grade: AP Biology (College Level)
Earth Science

History
9th Grade: World History
10th Grade: Honors US History
11th Grade: Geography East/Geography West
12th Grade: Honors Economics/Honors Government

English
9th Grade: English I
10th Grade: English II
11th Grade: Honors English III
12th Grade: English IV

Agriculture
9th Grade: Horse Science/Small Animal Care
10th Grade: Agriculture Mechanics
11th Grade: AP Vet Science (College Level)

Electives
9th Grade: Marketing I
9th Grade: Academic Counseling
9th Grade: Computer Applications
11th Grade: Music History

Gym
9th Grade: Wellness
11th Grade: P.E.

Art
11th Grade: Art I

Foreign Language
12th Grade: German I
12th Grade: German II

That is all I can think of. The classes I failed are: Some math class in the 9th grade, Statistics, and German I, I passed my second time through German, I didn't want to take Spanish cause I felt ashamed for failing German and wanted to complete it.

I am currently taking: Music History, German II, English IV, and Earth Science. The only class that requires me to study much is German II, which takes a lot of my time lol.

Nobody like a braggart

lol? Want me to add my grades in some of the classes to make myself a non-braggart? Honestly, if I wanted to brag, I'd have never listed the classes. Look at them.

Marketing? Agriculture Science? Small Animal Care/Horse Science?

You know how much most of the classes I have taken helped me? Ha, I wish.

Anyways, sorry if you think I'm trying to be a braggart. This is all public school in Tennessee. Not exactly, a glorious school, especially since our school is known mostly for it's cocaine dealing, meth heads, and above all, the fact our basketball star last year lost his FULL RIDE to Memphis because he was caught smoking weed, and possession of meth (or cocaine can't remember which) last year. Also, about 4-5 football players too, and a few none-athletes also.

Here are the classes I remember taking in High School:

Girls
Parties

Not necessarily in that order.

Eh, don't go to parties. That is where a lot of the people get busted at or because of here. I prefer a silent gym, or a talkative gym, much more then any type of party.

It actually looks like a pretty well rounded assortment of classes Cain. And I presume you're college bound? You'll find that the 'non essential' classes have broadened your horizons will be helpful no matter what your college major. Students exposed to the arts and other cultural kinds of things usually make better college students than those who aren't. And it looks like you got most of the basics though you may be a little light on math for some fields, but you can take some remedial courses to fix that.

Strong in English though indicating good reading comprehension and writing skills and that will serve you well no matter what you choose as a major.

It actually looks like a pretty well rounded assortment of classes Cain. And I presume you're college bound? You'll find that the 'non essential' classes have broadened your horizons will be helpful no matter what your college major. Students exposed to the arts and other cultural kinds of things usually make better college students than those who aren't. And it looks like you got most of the basics though you may be a little light on math for some fields, but you can take some remedial courses to fix that.

Strong in English though indicating good reading comprehension and writing skills and that will serve you well no matter what you choose as a major.

No, I signed a 6 year contract with the United States Air Force. I hope to attend part-time online classes, but that is yet to be seen. I have heard so much negativity about the "credibility" of them, that I have called it into question.

Well, you HAVE to take Art here. It is a requirement to graduate, so is the Foreign Language if your on the College or Dual Pathway.

No, I signed a 6 year contract with the United States Air Force. I hope to attend part-time online classes, but that is yet to be seen. I have heard so much negativity about the "credibility" of them, that I have called it into question.

Well, you HAVE to take Art here. It is a requirement to graduate, so is the Foreign Language if your on the College or Dual Pathway.

Oh I remember now. You are going into the Air Force. That can open a lot of doors for you though Cain and take advantage of any educational opportunities you can get. You'll never regret it EVER. You will regret passing them up. There are some very good online schools and classes so do your homework to be sure you pick a school that is accredited by the same accreditation group that accredites on campus schools too and you'll be fine.

Oh I remember now. You are going into the Air Force. That can open a lot of doors for you though Cain and take advantage of any educational opportunities you can get. You'll never regret it EVER. You will regret passing them up. There are some very good online schools and classes so do your homework to be sure you pick a school that is accredited by the same accreditation group that accredites on campus schools too and you'll be fine.

Well, my first goal is to get all the schools in the military I can. I really want to get a military education before a college education. Airborne School is on that list, so is Ranger School, and the chances of me getting in them are not good, but I have faith that if I try hard enough, I'll find schools, even if their for something random, I'll take them.

Thanks, and I will do my best :).

I don't remember learning a whole lot in high school. Now I teach it. It's a crazy world.

The only thing I learned in high school was how to get high and hump. Sadly I was only able to successfully mastered one of those things while in attendance.

Hey, if you GRADUATE from a US High School then you have more education than a third of the rest of the population, regardless of what you studied or what grades you made.

:clap2:

Yea, Bridge Math was so easy, yet boring. I was a teacher's pet in that class. It was my teacher, her husband is in the Coast Guard and basically all I did in that class was do the work, and then talk to her about farming/coast guard. It was weird going from Honors Algebra II to Bridge Math. A lot like going from AP Biology (College Level) to Earth Science.

Forum List

Back