High School Student's Resume

Discussion in 'Education' started by Cain, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Cain

Cain Air Force DEP

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    So, I know a lot of you take the education system pretty serious, I decided to post all the classes I have taken in my high school career, I am excluding the one's I failed, but to be fair, I will list them in the end, just so you guys can rip on me lol.

That is all I can think of. The classes I failed are: Some math class in the 9th grade, Statistics, and German I, I passed my second time through German, I didn't want to take Spanish cause I felt ashamed for failing German and wanted to complete it.

I am currently taking: Music History, German II, English IV, and Earth Science. The only class that requires me to study much is German II, which takes a lot of my time lol.

2. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Nobody like a braggart

3. Cain

Cain Air Force DEP

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    lol? Want me to add my grades in some of the classes to make myself a non-braggart? Honestly, if I wanted to brag, I'd have never listed the classes. Look at them.

Marketing? Agriculture Science? Small Animal Care/Horse Science?

You know how much most of the classes I have taken helped me? Ha, I wish.

Anyways, sorry if you think I'm trying to be a braggart. This is all public school in Tennessee. Not exactly, a glorious school, especially since our school is known mostly for it's cocaine dealing, meth heads, and above all, the fact our basketball star last year lost his FULL RIDE to Memphis because he was caught smoking weed, and possession of meth (or cocaine can't remember which) last year. Also, about 4-5 football players too, and a few none-athletes also.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Here are the classes I remember taking in High School:

Girls
    Parties

Not necessarily in that order.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Cain

Cain Air Force DEP

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    Eh, don't go to parties. That is where a lot of the people get busted at or because of here. I prefer a silent gym, or a talkative gym, much more then any type of party.

6. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

Its not bragging if its true

7. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,438
    It actually looks like a pretty well rounded assortment of classes Cain. And I presume you're college bound? You'll find that the 'non essential' classes have broadened your horizons will be helpful no matter what your college major. Students exposed to the arts and other cultural kinds of things usually make better college students than those who aren't. And it looks like you got most of the basics though you may be a little light on math for some fields, but you can take some remedial courses to fix that.

Strong in English though indicating good reading comprehension and writing skills and that will serve you well no matter what you choose as a major.

8. Cain

Cain Air Force DEP

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    No, I signed a 6 year contract with the United States Air Force. I hope to attend part-time online classes, but that is yet to be seen. I have heard so much negativity about the "credibility" of them, that I have called it into question.

Well, you HAVE to take Art here. It is a requirement to graduate, so is the Foreign Language if your on the College or Dual Pathway.

9. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,438
    Oh I remember now. You are going into the Air Force. That can open a lot of doors for you though Cain and take advantage of any educational opportunities you can get. You'll never regret it EVER. You will regret passing them up. There are some very good online schools and classes so do your homework to be sure you pick a school that is accredited by the same accreditation group that accredites on campus schools too and you'll be fine.

10. Cain

Cain Air Force DEP

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    Well, my first goal is to get all the schools in the military I can. I really want to get a military education before a college education. Airborne School is on that list, so is Ranger School, and the chances of me getting in them are not good, but I have faith that if I try hard enough, I'll find schools, even if their for something random, I'll take them.

Thanks, and I will do my best :).