High school student quizzed about shooting Trump now facing violent threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(By Todd Starnes) A teenage supporter of President Trump is facing violent threats after he showed his father a copy of a classroom quiz that referenced shooting the president. The quiz was administered during an English class at Wyoming’s Jackson Hole High School. The online quiz was based on George Orwell’s novel, “Animal Farm,” according to parent Jim McCollum. He was a guest Monday on my nationally-

High school student quizzed about ‘shooting’ Trump – Now facing violent threats
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sick reality of the leftist Trump haters. Think alike, act alike, behave alike. They're all the same.

If you were to get your story from something other than a conspiracy site, you would have seen that although the question was on the quiz, the teacher has stated repeatedly that she did not write the offensive answer. She did acknowledge that she should have proofread the quiz, but she did not write the answer.

Wyoming teacher denies writing ‘shooting at Trump’ quiz answer

JACKSON HOLE, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming high school teacher says she did not write the multiple-choice quiz that included “shooting at Trump” as an answer.

The Jackson Hole News and Guide reports (Teacher: I didn't write quiz ) Jackson Hole High School English teacher Carin Aufderheide told the Jackson Hole Daily: “While I did not write the quiz questions and answers, it was my responsibility to proofread it; had I done so I can assure you I would not have distributed the quiz without first changing the offensive answer.”

Teton County School District No. 1, which previously confirmed the quiz was administered Thursday in Aufderheide’s sophomore English class, will not say who wrote it.

(By Todd Starnes) A teenage supporter of President Trump is facing violent threats after he showed his father a copy of a classroom quiz that referenced shooting the president. The quiz was administered during an English class at Wyoming’s Jackson Hole High School. The online quiz was based on George Orwell’s novel, “Animal Farm,” according to parent Jim McCollum. He was a guest Monday on my nationally-

High school student quizzed about ‘shooting’ Trump – Now facing violent threats
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sick reality of the leftist Trump haters. Think alike, act alike, behave alike. They're all the same.

The matter remains unchanged: someone altered a school quiz to include shooting the president of the United States on it and I think they should send the FBI to investigate. These are not funny, they are not jokes, they are only funny to those committing these actions and are kidding on the square. It's bad enough that the teacher is too stupid (if you can believe it) that she administers a quiz to a class without even reading what is on it? WTF?!

How much more brain-dead can our over-regulated, highly-mandated centralized government-runs schools become? I know------ as brain-dead as any other government organization; a bunch of zombies with a misplaced sense of fractured ethics running around following senseless rules without thought or question.

And the fact remains the same that the kid is now facing angry threats rather than kudos for bringing this all out. The Left has seized control of our schools, they are anti-American, like ISIS, all they do is teach hate and scorn and conformity of thought and action, and must be eradicated from our society at all costs as our #1 threat to the Homeland.

I can't say I'm surprised that liberalfilth are speaking in the only language these humanoids understand: violence.

If you were to get your story from something other than a conspiracy site, you would have seen that although the question was on the quiz, the teacher has stated repeatedly that she did not write the offensive answer. She did acknowledge that she should have proofread the quiz, but she did not write the answer.

Wyoming teacher denies writing ‘shooting at Trump’ quiz answer

JACKSON HOLE, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming high school teacher says she did not write the multiple-choice quiz that included “shooting at Trump” as an answer.

The Jackson Hole News and Guide reports (Teacher: I didn't write quiz ) Jackson Hole High School English teacher Carin Aufderheide told the Jackson Hole Daily: “While I did not write the quiz questions and answers, it was my responsibility to proofread it; had I done so I can assure you I would not have distributed the quiz without first changing the offensive answer.”

Teton County School District No. 1, which previously confirmed the quiz was administered Thursday in Aufderheide’s sophomore English class, will not say who wrote it.
If the teacher didn't write such a thing, then perhaps they have been set up to be fired or worse by whoever is truly responsible for what was put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back