High School Physics solve 9/11

in your simple simon little world it would
no, in my logical world

you are too fucking stupid to get it

lets say i was the leader of this nefarious group that pulled it off
then you assholes come along and low and behold, you are threatening to expose my greatest achievement
i'd have no problems(after already having killed thousands) having you snuffed with expediency
no one would miss you in the greater picture of the world

true that.

These people would be missed by no one. I think we'd be doing the world a favor.

who cares what you think cunty

no, in my logical world

you are too fucking stupid to get it

lets say i was the leader of this nefarious group that pulled it off
then you assholes come along and low and behold, you are threatening to expose my greatest achievement
i'd have no problems(after already having killed thousands) having you snuffed with expediency
no one would miss you in the greater picture of the world

true that.

These people would be missed by no one. I think we'd be doing the world a favor.
and not one of them would look like an execution
they would be in the unsolved case files
and have other likely situations of why, like robbery, gang violence, random act of violence, drugs

and in id-eots case, it would be easy to have it look like a drug related murder

right millions of gang murders...that would work

true that.

and have other likely situations of why, like robbery, gang violence, random act of violence, drugs

and in id-eots case, it would be easy to have it look like a drug related murder

again, dipshit, it wouldnt need to be millions
and your claims of that many has never been proven

again, dipshit, it wouldnt need to be millions
and your claims of that many has never been proven

tens of thousands ??

Being, career military i have moved more times than i care to remember. And believe me had the movers showed up with something like that on their truck, the transportation supervisor for the post would be at the house before they touched any of my stuff.

big whoop... I'm beyond listening to any crap from a customer.. while you were crying to another of the borg collective I would be like higly selasie and julio iglesias,on to the next one. kickin'out the tunes and gettin' high. ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMm88W74gdA]YouTube - Dayglo Abortions Big Ass Truck Death Race 2000[/ame]

Last edited:
July 28, 2010
Categories: House Republicans
House GOP leaders: 9/11 first responders aid bill 'a massive new entitlement program'

House Republican leadership is advising its members to vote against a bipartisan bill that would, among other things, bolster medical support to Sept. 11 victims.

The James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2009, sponsored by Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), would provide medical monitoring to those exposed to toxins at ground zero, bolster treatment at specialized centers for those afflicted by toxins on Sept. 11 and reopen a compensation fund to provide for the economic loss of victims.

And it’s all paid for by closing a tax loophole on foreign companies with U.S. subsidiaries, Democrats said.

But according to Republicans, it’s a job-killing growth of government that wou;d create a new entitlement and waste taxpayer dollars.

The bill, if passed, would reopen the Victims Compensation Fund until 2031 — instead of litigation, victims could try to get money from the fund. Republicans are calling the extension “well beyond what is needed to take care of latent claims,” according to a policy statement from the GOP.

“Republicans continue to believe that those who responded to the [World Trade Center] attack should get the treatment and liability protection they need because they dutifully answered a call for help,” the policy statement reads.

But this bill, according to Republicans, “creates a massive new entitlement program, exposes taxpayers to increased litigation and is ‘paid for’ with tax increases and potential job losses.”
House GOP leaders: 9/11 first responders aid bill 'a massive new entitlement program' - On Congress - POLITICO.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwQa5eokieY]YouTube - 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses[/ame]

So what do Republicans, Democrats and witnesses have to do with high school physics?

psik

did someone mention Republicans a democrats ? in relation to physics ?

Not that I saw.

But the thread title mentions high school physics so I was wondering what politics and witnesses had to do with it.

psik

Gee looked just like TWC collapses. Thanks for showing us that you can learn. I bet if you had the audio to that it would have sounded close to the same also, except of course TWC was so much higher and larger.

twc ?...why dont you look at measurements of the collapse and give an explanation for then crucial difference between the wtc collapse and this gravity driven collapse or is that too much for you

New Topics

Forum List

Back