High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards

You provided a link to a website but you did NOT give any commentary on it. That shows us that you can find information on a website, but it doesn't prove you know how to interpret it. When you provide "proof" you need to explain it, not because the readers aren't able to interpret it but because it's a demonstration of YOUR knowledge on the subject-and not just somebody else's. For example, I've studied Plato (in order to enhance my ability to teach), but if I were just to blindly post information online relating to Plato it does NOT demonstrate that I actually comprehend what's being presented.

As I mentioned previously if you were to do that on an essay not only would I fail you, but the state would as well and you'd have to take IR (intensive reading) classes.

Predictably you resort to personal attacks because you have nothing else to say. You have also failed to give any commentary on the "evidence" that YOU brought up. That's like saying saying that you have a fire-breathing dragon in your garage, and to prove it you upload a picture of a dragon in your garage and when people ask you to elaborate you say "if you don't know how to look at a picture and are unable to comprehend the picture that's your fault not mine".

In other words when you bring up evidence to support your claim the burden is on YOU to prove your point and not the reader's.

PS: As I stated earlier this is an internet message board and I fully admit that I don't take the time to proof my typing be I honestly don't see the need to.

You certainly do use a lot of words to rationalize your innumeracy, don't you?

When you do go back to school next week, child, you might also ask one of the real English teachers there about your use of the phrase "to blindly post". Were you to learn from them, it might increase you chances of pulling off the deception you are attempting here.

You provided a link to a website but you did NOT give any commentary on it. That shows us that you can find information on a website, but it doesn't prove you know how to interpret it. When you provide "proof" you need to explain it, not because the readers aren't able to interpret it but because it's a demonstration of YOUR knowledge on the subject-and not just somebody else's. For example, I've studied Plato (in order to enhance my ability to teach), but if I were just to blindly post information online relating to Plato it does NOT demonstrate that I actually comprehend what's being presented.

As I mentioned previously if you were to do that on an essay not only would I fail you, but the state would as well and you'd have to take IR (intensive reading) classes.

Predictably you resort to personal attacks because you have nothing else to say. You have also failed to give any commentary on the "evidence" that YOU brought up. That's like saying saying that you have a fire-breathing dragon in your garage, and to prove it you upload a picture of a dragon in your garage and when people ask you to elaborate you say "if you don't know how to look at a picture and are unable to comprehend the picture that's your fault not mine".

In other words when you bring up evidence to support your claim the burden is on YOU to prove your point and not the reader's.

PS: As I stated earlier this is an internet message board and I fully admit that I don't take the time to proof my typing be I honestly don't see the need to.

You certainly do use a lot of words to rationalize your innumeracy, don't you?

When you do go back to school next week, child, you might also ask one of the real English teachers there about your use of the phrase "to blindly post". Were you to learn from them, it might increase you chances of pulling off the deception you are attempting here.

Another post which resorts to personal attacks and fails to address the issue(s) of the thread. I kind of feel bad for you, because it's obvious that you're just deflecting. I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore, unless you have actual content or can make an argument based on your source material.

Forum List

Back