High School Friend says Obama is Gay & a Liar.

One of Obama's ex-High School co-eds, Mia Marie Pope, says that Barry not only avoided women/girls and hung out in the gay community but that he was a "pathological liar." I realize this isn't news to most of you but I thought I would post this video in case there were still some uninformed folks seeking the truth (at least I believe it's true). So ... here's the video. A little long but pretty informative:

irrelevant alert!!! irrelevant alert!!!

this will severely hurt him in his next election :ack-1: .....NOT!!!

get a life shit stain @OP DriftingSand :up_yours:

Bible Spice & McCain threw everything they had at our proud 2-term African American President & STILL :up: got their asses handed to them.

One of Obama's ex-High School co-eds, Mia Marie Pope, says that Barry not only avoided women/girls and hung out in the gay community but that he was a "pathological liar." I realize this isn't news to most of you but I thought I would post this video in case there were still some uninformed folks seeking the truth (at least I believe it's true). So ... here's the video. A little long but pretty informative:

irrelevant alert!!! irrelevant alert!!!

this will severely hurt him in his next election :ack-1: .....NOT!!!

get a life shit stain @OP DriftingSand :up_yours:

Bible Spice & McCain threw everything they had at our proud 2-term African American President & STILL :up: got their asses handed to them.

You're just mad because you're savior is married to a man. Dot Com

Forum List

Back