High school bans outdated and racially offensive national anthem from rallies

Time to ban all federal funding for that district. Not just school funding, but welfare and anything else.

Once AGAIN --- on what basis?

Ooopsie, that's one of the questions that can't be answered. That, along with "what is the function of the national anthem at a high school event" and "who put it there". Chorus of crickets.

The function of it is to promote unity as citizens of this nation.

So you need a song and dance to "promote unity" while you have an orange buffoon in the WH promoting division?

What's the point?

Obviously that contradicts lefty ideology since all they want is division and to promote anti-Americanism.

More of what I already analyzed --- emotional fucking jingoistic bullshit. All you're "promoting" here is docile robotism. It's the foundation for fascism.

Fuck that.

The left promote division and hatred. They promote multiculturalism, which really just means importing people from third world shitholes. Then when those people are here, they choose to remain segregated, and impose their cultural demands on the rest of us. There’s really no such thing as “multiculturalism”, it’s more like multi-tribalism. It’s goal is to have as many tribal factions that hate each other, and especially hate white European culture. There can only be one dominant culture, in America that is white Christian European culture, which regressives detest more than anything. They don’t want to coexist with it, they want to destroy it and supplant it. This is exactly why they hate things like the national anthem.

Yanno what, I just noted what you just posted --- that it's the foundation for fascism. Only I did it in fewer words.

Kind of a special day when it takes somebody else more words to say the same thing than it takes me.

But yeah, "there can only be one dominant culture" indeed. That too has been expressed in fewer words --- "Master Race".

Bullshit. I’m talking about within one country. I fully support all other ethnic and cultural groups to do the same in their own countries. Africa for Africans, Japan for the Japanese, Mexico for Mexicans, Israel for Jews, Saudi Arabia for Arabs, etc. Every culture has a right to preserve its identity and existence.

Once AGAIN --- on what basis?

Ooopsie, that's one of the questions that can't be answered. That, along with "what is the function of the national anthem at a high school event" and "who put it there". Chorus of crickets.

The function of it is to promote unity as citizens of this nation.

So you need a song and dance to "promote unity" while you have an orange buffoon in the WH promoting division?

What's the point?

Obviously that contradicts lefty ideology since all they want is division and to promote anti-Americanism.

More of what I already analyzed --- emotional fucking jingoistic bullshit. All you're "promoting" here is docile robotism. It's the foundation for fascism.

Fuck that.

The left promote division and hatred. They promote multiculturalism, which really just means importing people from third world shitholes. Then when those people are here, they choose to remain segregated, and impose their cultural demands on the rest of us. There’s really no such thing as “multiculturalism”, it’s more like multi-tribalism. It’s goal is to have as many tribal factions that hate each other, and especially hate white European culture. There can only be one dominant culture, in America that is white Christian European culture, which regressives detest more than anything. They don’t want to coexist with it, they want to destroy it and supplant it. This is exactly why they hate things like the national anthem.

Yanno what, I just noted what you just posted --- that it's the foundation for fascism. Only I did it in fewer words.

Kind of a special day when it takes somebody else more words to say the same thing than it takes me.

But yeah, "there can only be one dominant culture" indeed. That too has been expressed in fewer words --- "Master Race".

Bullshit. I’m talking about within one country. I fully support all other ethnic and cultural groups to do the same in their own countries. Africa for Africans, Japan for the Japanese, Mexico for Mexicans, Israel for Jews, Saudi Arabia for Arabs, etc. Every culture has a right to preserve its identity and existence.

Ah. Well then baseball games should be playing the national anthems of the US, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Venezuela, Curaçao, Panama, Colombia, Cuba, Japan, Korea, China, Australia and a few other countries whose citizens actually play the game, should it not?

They were trying to speed up the game yanno.

Hey maybe they could play them all simultaneously.

Anyway thanks for the geography lesson. Had no idea that Africa was a country.

Africa has a pan Africa flag and a pan Africa anthem. Africans salute the flag and stand for the anthem.

High school bans ‘outdated and racially offensive’ national anthem from rallies
Student leaders at a high school in the San Francisco Bay Area have decided that the national anthem is racist and outdated and have banned it from school rallies.

------------------------------------
Well add this to the list of idiot schools, teaching your kid how to be even bigger idiots right along with their ANTIA AMERICAN ANTIFA teachings. Why this is a school to be proud of.
Bunch of fkn communist pos morons!!

You people who do this are the biggest pos pussies , gawd your sickening and so weak. Anybody that gets " OFFENDED BY WORDS" . proves what weak minded a**holes you really are. your idiots.
When the national anthem was written, the British were offering any American Slaves freedom should the British win or should they join the British side.

I would have been rooting for the Brits.

In any case, caring about an Anthem, on either side is a waste of time. Big Pharma is killing 80k a year right now with Opioids, stashing their money offshore, forcing the American taxpayer to fund a solution. This alone should garner more attention to anyone who cares about human beings, let alone Americans.

Your focus on the Anthem is proof to me you dont really care about America at all.

People can care about more than one thing at the same time right? How you tie in the link between Big Pharma... caring about the anthem... and being patriotic is quite amazing. I have noticed that on USMB there is more than one topic, does that mean all those people who posted concerns about one thing or another dont care about America?

Africa has a pan Africa flag and a pan Africa anthem. Africans salute the flag and stand for the anthem.

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika named best national anthem in the world

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem
Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika - Wikipedia

Pan African flag
Pan-African flag - Wikipedia

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem

Pan African flag

Apparently you're too busy shooting pot smokers in the face to understand that South Africa is a country while "Africa" is a continent. :lol:

An entire continent isn't about to go around singing in Xhosa and Zulu. That should kinda be your first clue.

So yes --- bullshit.

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem

Oh fucking bullshit.
Pan African anthem

Pan African flag

Apparently you're too busy shooting pot smokers in the face to understand that South Africa is a country while "Africa" is a continent. :lol:

An entire continent isn't about to go around singing in Xhosa and Zulu. That should kinda be your first clue.

So yes --- bullshit.
You can't read. To drug soaked

Forum List

Back