High-Roller$/1%ers; SELL HOMES!

Maybe you should just take the vacation homes regardless of whether the high rollers want to sell them. That's what it's all about isn't it?
No...it's all about the High-Roller$/1%ers whining & crying about not being able to maintain their lifestyle....if they're expected to pay taxes like everyone-else.....much like college-grads moving-back-in with Mom & Dad....'cause they couldn't afford their lifestyle, if they had to maintain their own residence.

handjob.gif

When they're expected to pay taxes like everyone else?

How the fuck can you say that with a straight face when you know damn well that nearly half of earners pay zero income tax?

Does anyone know why this shaman character can't post like a normal human being?

Why does everything have to be so colorful?

Why does he have a fascination with a jack-off smiley?

Anyone?

He is taking drugs he should not be taking?
He is NOT taking drugs he SHOULD be taking?
The voices in his head like the colors?

I happen to be one of those evil rich business owners who after years of sacrifice and risk make over 250K a year.

you, most likely, pay no income taxes yet you want others to pay more.

As i said typical fucking ovine.

Since you posted this on the INTERNET it must be true. That said, I know two business owners who are not evil - one sponsored my little league teams for 12 years - and though I don't know their AGI I do know both voted for Obama. There is more to life - or should be - than accumulating great wealth and harboring resentment for the working poor. But that's kinda sorta a Christian Value, one which seems alien to the callous conservatives who dominate this message board.

Ah yes more typical sheep thinking.

Because I want to keep what I earn, what I risked everything for I must somehow harbor resentment for people who make less than I.

Well I harbor resentment for people who believe they agree entitled to take what I earn so they can pay nothing.

And I don't use labels like conservative, or liberal or any other meaningless pigeonhole group-think rhetoric.

I want a simple answer to why should I have a higher percentage of my income confiscated than anyone else.

And the answer ,"Because you can afford it." doesn't suffice.

Join the club.

I don't want my tax-dollars financing wars in the wrong Country or busting people for smoking Pot.

Maybe you should just take the vacation homes regardless of whether the high rollers want to sell them. That's what it's all about isn't it?
No...it's all about the High-Roller$/1%ers whining & crying about not being able to maintain their lifestyle....if they're expected to pay taxes like everyone-else.....much like college-grads moving-back-in with Mom & Dad....'cause they couldn't afford their lifestyle, if they had to maintain their own residence.

handjob.gif

When they're expected to pay taxes like everyone else?

How the fuck can you say that with a straight face when you know damn well that nearly half of earners pay zero income tax?
"Nearly", huh??

Wow!! I'M convinced!!!

handjob.gif

Does anyone know why this shaman character can't post like a normal human being?

Why does everything have to be so colorful?

Why does he have a fascination with a jack-off smiley?

Anyone?

He is taking drugs he should not be taking?
He is NOT taking drugs he SHOULD be taking?
The voices in his head like the colors?
It's a gift!!!

:thanks:

frank01.gif

pot_leaf_thermos_can_cooler.jpg

tfbcc.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2C2sSJlP7Q]GRASS The History of Marijuana Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Just who is going to buy these 1 percenters vacation homes? Shaman didn't think that far, if at all.

Just who is going to buy these 1 percenters vacation homes? Shaman didn't think that far, if at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mWAxHpeew]Gordon Gekko - "I create nothing, I own." - YouTube[/ame]

Go tell your babysitter she's calling you.....

106.gif

Of course I'm a real cat. That's why I make more sense than most of the posters here.

Democrat politicians play the street liberals for fools. They use get the rich policies to get and keep power KNOWING that the rich are going to leave.

November 26, 2012

High-Roller/1%er Tantrums

“Let’s forget about the rich and ultrarich going on strike and stuffing their ample funds under their mattresses if -- gasp -- capital gains rates and ordinary income rates are increased,” Buffett wrote. “Only in Grover Norquist’s imagination does such a response exist.”

boehnerreidcrying_jonathanernst_reuters.jpg

No big deal. They're just churning their assets to avoid a higher capital gain rate. They've been doing the same thing in the stock market to little effect.

Take it. Don't give us the bull shat stuff that you want the "high rollers" to give up their property. Just take it. Rob the banks and loot the corporations and when you are done you will have a liberal paradise where everyone is equally destitute.

Since you posted this on the INTERNET it must be true. That said, I know two business owners who are not evil - one sponsored my little league teams for 12 years - and though I don't know their AGI I do know both voted for Obama. There is more to life - or should be - than accumulating great wealth and harboring resentment for the working poor. But that's kinda sorta a Christian Value, one which seems alien to the callous conservatives who dominate this message board.

Ah yes more typical sheep thinking.

Because I want to keep what I earn, what I risked everything for I must somehow harbor resentment for people who make less than I.

Well I harbor resentment for people who believe they agree entitled to take what I earn so they can pay nothing.

And I don't use labels like conservative, or liberal or any other meaningless pigeonhole group-think rhetoric.

I want a simple answer to why should I have a higher percentage of my income confiscated than anyone else.

And the answer ,"Because you can afford it." doesn't suffice.

Join the club.

I don't want my tax-dollars financing wars in the wrong Country or busting people for smoking Pot.

You assume I was for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or any other so called war waged for political brinksmanship?

And I have been calling for the legalization or at least the decriminalization of all drugs for years.

Try and step out of your two dimensional pigeonhole once in a while.

Forum List

Back