High-Roller$/1%ers; SELL HOMES!

Maybe you should just take the vacation homes regardless of whether the high rollers want to sell them. That's what it's all about isn't it?
No...it's all about the High-Roller$/1%ers whining & crying about not being able to maintain their lifestyle....if they're expected to pay taxes like everyone-else.....much like college-grads moving-back-in with Mom & Dad....'cause they couldn't afford their lifestyle, if they had to maintain their own residence.

handjob.gif

They aren't expected to pay taxes like everyone else.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....that'd be my point, there, Einstein.

eusa_doh.gif

If you folks can't "manage" to get-by....if your taxes go (up), 4%-to-4-1/2%....maybe you should consider "sacrificing" a few o' your vacation-homes. After all, how many places can you live, at one time.

There's no reason the rest-of-us should be required to pay bloated tax-rates, merely to subsidize your need for self-gratification. You have no Divine Rights to anything....anymore. The masses established that on November 6.

Five To One (Live Roundhouse London) - YouTube

These individuals with numerous homes are not the ones that Obama is wanting to tax. He is wanting to tax the money makers not the filthy rich. They have there money and don't work anymore for the most part therefore they are not taxed except maybe local property taxes. People like John Kerry are safe from this Obama tax so he doesn't have to sell any of his homes.

My ex's brother is a great example. He's unemployed right now, has put applications into at least 100 different places, but won't lower himself to work at Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds or our local convenience store Wawa, where they ARE hiring...so instead while he's waiting for someone to give him a job, he's on welfare.

handjob.gif

Bullshit.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

If Christians and Jews would follow the Bible and what it teaches regarding tithing, which is similar to taxes or can translate to taxes, (only taxes paid towards a Religious government, a Theocracy back then.)

Those who earned the least and had the least were NOT required to pay them, because it was considered inhumane.

If you folks can't "manage" to get-by....if your taxes go (up), 4%-to-4-1/2%....maybe you should consider "sacrificing" a few o' your vacation-homes. After all, how many places can you live, at one time.

There's no reason the rest-of-us should be required to pay bloated tax-rates, merely to subsidize your need for self-gratification. You have no Divine Rights to anything....anymore. The masses established that on November 6.

Five To One (Live Roundhouse London) - YouTube

These individuals with numerous homes are not the ones that Obama is wanting to tax.

I don't care who HE wants to tax. I just get a little tired o' hearing our oligarchs whining & crying about paying increased taxes.....that they'd barely notice!!!

"He is wanting to tax the money makers not the filthy rich. They have there money and don't work anymore for the most part therefore they are not taxed except maybe local property taxes.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....they have no income, huh??

You sound (too-much) like someone who's subsisting on an allowance.

Run, along......
106.gif

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....they have no income, huh??

You sound (too-much) like someone who's subsisting on an allowance.

Run, along......
106.gif
[/CENTER]

The John Kerrys do have very little showable income. They are living the high life on past money. Actually I am one of the ones that Obama wants to tax..... by the way I am far from being rich.

Does anyone know why this shaman character can't post like a normal human being?

Why does everything have to be so colorful?

Why does he have a fascination with a jack-off smiley?

Anyone?

Never forget the Golden Rule....Those with the gold, make the rules. If anyone is naive enough to believe that the Pelosis, Reids, Kerrys or Kennedys are going to raise their own taxes deserves to be whipped with a moist noodle....and Arugula....

Democrat politicians play the street liberals for fools. They use get the rich policies to get and keep power KNOWING that the rich are going to leave.

November 26, 2012

High-Roller/1%er Tantrums

“Let’s forget about the rich and ultrarich going on strike and stuffing their ample funds under their mattresses if -- gasp -- capital gains rates and ordinary income rates are increased,” Buffett wrote. “Only in Grover Norquist’s imagination does such a response exist.”

boehnerreidcrying_jonathanernst_reuters.jpg

Remember, if Obama drives us off the fiscal cliff, the poor will get hurt the most. Karl Rove designed it that way;

pic_corner_11071_tPC1.jpg

Remember, if Obama drives us off the fiscal cliff, the poor will get hurt the most. Karl Rove designed it that way;

pic_corner_11071_tPC1.jpg

I did not see Karl Rove's name on the graph or the bill with the tax cuts. You do realize that Rove was a campaign manager for George W Bush and not an economic adviser.

Yeah.....you really sound like someone who's afraid their taxes will increase.....
handjob.gif

Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube

I happen to be one of those evil rich business owners who after years of sacrifice and risk make over 250K a year.

you, most likely, pay no income taxes yet you want others to pay more.

As i said typical fucking ovine.

Since you posted this on the INTERNET it must be true. That said, I know two business owners who are not evil - one sponsored my little league teams for 12 years - and though I don't know their AGI I do know both voted for Obama. There is more to life - or should be - than accumulating great wealth and harboring resentment for the working poor. But that's kinda sorta a Christian Value, one which seems alien to the callous conservatives who dominate this message board.

Ah yes more typical sheep thinking.

Because I want to keep what I earn, what I risked everything for I must somehow harbor resentment for people who make less than I.

Well I harbor resentment for people who believe they agree entitled to take what I earn so they can pay nothing.

And I don't use labels like conservative, or liberal or any other meaningless pigeonhole group-think rhetoric.

I want a simple answer to why should I have a higher percentage of my income confiscated than anyone else.

And the answer ,"Because you can afford it." doesn't suffice.

Forum List

Back