High preparations

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
I will try to translate in proper english. It is 3 articles. Carefully read:

High preparations

In Hakkari's Yüksekova province these days there go rumours whether there is being built up a Air force base which will be used against Iran.
Last 2 years in Yüksekova's Aksu and Akali vilages the state bought villagers' land with promise that there will be set up an airport. The villagers money have been transferred shortly after. But still yet no construction has been going on.

In last months American and Israeli inspectors comeing to this lowlandses has made local people into panic. Yüksekova is 40 KM far from Iranian boarder. It lies in a lowlandses surrounded from huge mountains.
The village inhabitants sold there land in hope for an airport which will create new jobs. Now it is clear that villagers will be deported to west Turkey and there village will again be set there up.

Yüksekova's trade union president İrfan Sarı is saying following:
"Why they want to build up here an airport? These lands are rarely settled and villagers from here are very poor. How many people will have chance to use a plane in this airport with limited wealth? It is obvious that here is a military base being planned. We have seen it in Turkey before that villages were cleared, now we will see it the first time that a whole lowlandses will be cleared. One we will remember that there was a civilian province called Yüksekova and we will remember sadly."

Yükeskova's governour Mehmet Yildiz says following:
"Our people here are in discontent. Everyday someone comes and asks me why they will sent us away from here. They even are willing to give the state the money back for the sold land. I am asking my higher officials but i don't receive any answers. It is being planned and so it will be done. Yüksekova in comparance to Incirlik is 50 times more strategic. For a base which is being planned to use in an attack against Iran we will demonstrate in democratic manners. Just south to the boarder in Iraq everyday are bomb attacks. When Yüksekova will be strategic then everone will bomb here. We as civilians want to live here in peace"

Transport ministry officials on the other hand say that studies on ground and land have been completed.

Salih Alkis from Akali village says: "As they said your region will get economy boom i sold all my land. But from 2 years on nothing is being done. The last months there is increasing fluctuation of foreigners into this region. And now i get informed that my village will be set up in western Turkey and i have to leave here. I want to give the money back and want my land."

Dear readers it is obviuos that there is being set up a military base. When Israeli Chief of staff visited Ankara in December Turkey and Israel agreed that Turkey will educate Israeli mountain commandos in winter war. When we bring back those articles from December the region where Israeli commandos will be educated is exactly Yüksekova where this base is planned to being constructed.
Official Israeli statements were that in Israel there is no geographic option for training in mountainous regions. But this statement does not give an aswer why anyway Israel needs to be prepared for Mountain geography and why it has to be in these times.
And exactly yesterday we get a statement from Hizbullah that self-bombing commandos will target Turkey when Us strike is being carried from Turkey.
Also these days Ilham Aliyaev from our brother nation Azerbaycan is being expected in Washington to have talks with the president after he is waiting for 3 years for an invitation.

http://www.aksam.com.tr/haber.asp?a=36550,3&tarih=17.04.2006

Secret talks with USA

Head stories of 2 different newspapers has complicated our brains. Namely it is Cumhuriyet (The Republican) with "3 new Navy bases for US" and Aksam's (the article above) "high preparations". These articles are not only interesting but also very very carefull to be thought about.
According to Cumhuriyet's news USA is seeking for 3 Navybases which will be constructed 1 in Aegeis and 2 on the south coast to Turkey. American inspectors allready visited Turkey and the locations of these bases. The bases will be deep sea ports ensuring that any US air craft carrier Colossus can dock there. ......................... (the news from aksam you read above, so no reason to summarize it here agin)....................
The new bases will get status of Incirlik so that parliament has every year to renew status of these bases.
Allthough US ambasador Wilson denied such plans Cumhuriyet is the most investigative newspaper. And where no fire is there is no smoke. Before March 2003 such news came also up in reliance to Iraq and every time it was denied from officials but then history gave journalists right.
Additional there is a seriuos military mobilizing in South east. Every day 5 air cargos of military material is being sent there for 10 days now.
After Dan Halutz, Israeli Chief of staff, visited Turkey and we agreed with Israelis that Israeli commandos will be trained in Yüksekova region and that Turkish army will let Israelis use a hearing station on Turkish-Syrian boarder, every single US person came to Turkey with Iran agenda. Official statements from US that Iran plans are not being centered on Turkey is psychological operations.
What should we think about this? Should we take this news seriuos? Actually we should when even terrorists like Hizbullah is takeing this seriuos.

http://www.internethaber.com/author_article_detail.php?id=3083&uniq_id=1145967994

Here in english:

Iranian Hizbollah leader threatens attacks against Turkey
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ANKARA - Turkish Daily News

Iranian Hizbollah threatened suicide attacks on U.S. targets worldwide in case of a military campaign against Iran and its nuclear program and warned Turkey would also be targeted if it cooperates with the United States.

�You should have no doubt that we would attack you as well if the United States uses bases in Turkey, receives support from Turkey,� Sayyid Muhammed Bager Kharrazi, leader of Iranian Hizbollah, said in an interview with Turkish private television NTV. �We will retaliate against all of those who support our attacker.�

Kharrazi also claimed that their retaliation would be unparalleled, even when compared to the attacks of al-Qaeda.

Kharrazi's remarks come amid reports in the Turkish press that the United States was seeking naval and air bases in Turkey. Daily Akşam said lands belonging to villagers near the Turkish-Iranian border have been expropriated, purportedly in preparation for building an airport.

Daily Cumhuriyet said the United States was seeking to establish three naval bases in Turkey's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, but the U.S. Embassy in Ankara yesterday denied the report, saying the story has �no factual basis.�

The Turkish Foreign Ministry also denied both reports.

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=41034

canavar said:
Here in english:

Iranian Hizbollah leader threatens attacks against Turkey
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ANKARA - Turkish Daily News

Iranian Hizbollah threatened suicide attacks on U.S. targets worldwide in case of a military campaign against Iran and its nuclear program and warned Turkey would also be targeted if it cooperates with the United States.

�You should have no doubt that we would attack you as well if the United States uses bases in Turkey, receives support from Turkey,� Sayyid Muhammed Bager Kharrazi, leader of Iranian Hizbollah, said in an interview with Turkish private television NTV. �We will retaliate against all of those who support our attacker.�

Kharrazi also claimed that their retaliation would be unparalleled, even when compared to the attacks of al-Qaeda.

Kharrazi's remarks come amid reports in the Turkish press that the United States was seeking naval and air bases in Turkey. Daily Akşam said lands belonging to villagers near the Turkish-Iranian border have been expropriated, purportedly in preparation for building an airport.

Daily Cumhuriyet said the United States was seeking to establish three naval bases in Turkey's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, but the U.S. Embassy in Ankara yesterday denied the report, saying the story has �no factual basis.�

The Turkish Foreign Ministry also denied both reports.

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=41034

Iranian leaders ,like Saddam, are willing to sacrifice the lives of millions of thier own people to promote thier agenda. They are itching for war.

dilloduck said:
Iranian leaders ,like Saddam, are willing to sacrifice the lives of millions of thier own people to promote thier agenda. They are itching for war.

There is still going on Turkish deployment to southeast as described before in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30740

Proof:
Thread: military buildup Iran/Iraq border continues
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Greece_Turkey/index.php?showtopic=7688&hl=

Now comeing to your point with Iranians itching for war. I can only try to debate from my personal view and try to assume my writings what official Ankara might think. And in this view i leave PKK, North-Iraq, EU and other things beside as it only complicates the situation. When Turkey and US agreed, agree or will agree on Iran the interest fields mentioned before will be solved by USA in favor of Turkey, including Turkey's interests in Iraq.

You must know that to 99% possibility Turkey will have elections this winter. And the outcome of this elections will mix the cards in political Ankara the whole way. Today we have only 2 parties in parliament (one with Left-Ideology and one with Islam-capitalists) and a 1-party government. To latest polls this will change and minimum 4 parties

- in no specific order -
CHP (Left-ideology)
AKP (Islam-capitalist)
DYP (Nationalist-Capitalist)
MHP (Far Right Nationalist)

will be elected into parliament and this distributon of parliament seats which forces a government to be formed by minimum 2 parties or even 3. So this will lead to compromises beetween governing parties which will prevent, as it is today, a single party set the agenda of Turkey's politics.

Additionally on August 31 2006 the Chief of general staff will be replaced by a man who is not on embrace feelings
http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/tu060413.pdf
http://www.jurnalo.com/index.php?id...tp://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD113606
with current government and who is interested in good relations with US and says things like this:
Milliyet of 16 August 2005 quotes Ground Forces Commander General Yasar Buyukanit as saying, “They talk of the Broader Middle East project. What is important is how Turkey will contribute to this process and how to manage it. The future should not be drawn up by others only. We should also see it through and shape it.”
http://www.turkpulse.com/turkey35.htm

So this was an outlook into near future.
Comeing now to the present politics i can say these things:
Even German news reports adopted that US will set up 3 new Navy bases in Turkey.
You know, Norrth-Iraq for example is not being logical for troop deployment and other military operations. It is "landlocked".

middle_east.jpg

Look Today in Iraq, the only supplies for you comes from North: Turkey and the South: via Kuwait and Um-Kasr in South-Iraq. And the Kurds are in middle of this being landlocked and when Turkey should one day close its boarder with Iraq there is deepest Middle Ages for them and the supplies for you from North.
East and West with either Syria or Iran is no-go Zone for you and your supplies.

Plus in South Iraq there is Shiite regions whilest Iran is Shiite, too. And many of Iraqi Shiites associate themself with Iran. It could be very funny for you in these regions when Iran war starts.

In the first article above it is being said, that Azerbaycani President Ilham Aliyev will be visit Washington soon. His father Heyder Aliyev said in reliance to Turkey: "We are one nation, and two states"
http://www.axisglobe.com/article.asp?article=479
Why i am mentioning this is following:

Ethnic groups:

Persian 51%, Azeri 24%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 8%, Kurd 7%, Arab 3%, Lur 2%, Baloch 2%, Turkmen 2%, other 1%
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ir.html#People

So haveing Azerbaycan on your board means haveing 24% of Iran's population on your board. There are living more of these people then in Azerbaycan itself.
Rumsfeld was in 2005 in Bakü, Azerbaycan and it is being said that Azerbaycan gave US right to give Azerbaycan as attack on Iran.
In Baku, Azerbaijan Rumsfeld was busy discussing the date for deployment of US troops in Azerbaijan on Iran's North-Western border. US military bases described as "mobile groups" in Azerbaijan are slated to play a role in a military operation directed against Iran.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO505A.html
Turkish press reports indicate the same. Azerbaycan also assisted US in Iraq with overfly rights and with a small contingent of soldiers.

So, if if if Turkey is the center of US-plans on Iran i give you a timetable of this conflict:
- August 31 2006: General Yasar Pasa Büyükanit sits in his throne
- Winter 2006: Turkey elections
- 2007: Iran War??

I tried above to give a meaning for this timetable. Why this time table is needed is following:
As it seems, Turkey and USA agreed on Navy-Bases and perhaps Air-Force bases. These bases will, as Incirlik, be renewed by Turkish parliament each new year for general USA use. But for use for attacks against other states like in March 2003 with Iraq there is needed a special allowance from parliament.
And of course this ballot will be put on the table with the new elected parliament immediately after winter 2006 and not now with current parliament which has resulted in such things:

Rumsfeld Finds Responsible for American Failure in Iraq: Turkey
http://www.turkishweekly.net/comments.php?id=544

And of course Turkey will not participate actively in this war. And of course Iran will not retaliate against Turkey, but if so :tank: .
But a so-called "misguided missile" from whoever on Azerbaycan and the civilian damage shown in Turkish TV will raise brother-instinct in Turkish public demanding Persians to bleed.

It is very very late, but i will translate another article came out this hour:

US's Azeri guarantee

USA is being in contact with Azeri groups for some time now. I have read hundreds of documents about possible Iran strike and i have met with officials from Washington's think-tanks. Further i met with friends who i know when i worked in Washington for 2 years. The result out of this i will describe exatly in the sentences under this one:

America has started operations in Iran long time ago. The authority to make secret operations have been taken from CIA and put under Pentagon.
In US's plans the 25-30 Million Azeris are fix planned. They hope that in Air strikes these people will revolt. US thinks when these people play the same role as the Kurds did in Iraq the war will last not long. American secret forces made contacts with Azeris long ago. Besides USA has made contacts with Iran's Kurds.

Aliyev's US visit
In this context Azerbaycan'S president will visit Washington on 28 April 2006. US is giving major interest into this visit. This visit has also points which affect directly Turkey. If Azerbaycan gives a sign that they will instrumentalize Azeris within Iran this will weaken fears in Washington that Turkey would not support an Iran operation.
Besides Washington wants to raise Azerbaycani oil output to weaken Iran's non output in a war.
This petrol is needed more in Europe and Turkey. US thinks, that they will increase imports from South-America.
When Aliyev and Washington agree on increasing oil output Washington thinks that fears in Europe and Turkey for oil-shortage will weaken.
When Azerbaycan will actively support USA in this war and 25-30 Million Turkic people in Iran are directly affected by this, Washington thinks that it will push Turkey to stand on Azerbaycan's side like Turkey did since Azerbaycan's independence from Soviets.

In last years 10 to 15 thousand Azeri intellectuals fled from Iran to Azerbaycan. It is obvious that also these intellectuals support USA and are advising there followers within Iran to take side on USA.
I don't know how this will exactly affect Turkey but for me it seems that USA is planning Iran-Plans where Turkey is in the middle of this and USA is playing the Azeri card. When Aliyev's talks in Washington are over Condoleeza Rice wil come in May to Ankara and she will bring the agenda of Aliyev and Azeris to Turkey.
If Turkey this time also denies takeing side on USA, USA will open active enemyship to AKP-government and will play their cards in Iraq.
Be carefull i do not say with Turkey. USA differs beetween Turkey and AKP-government.
And if there is no support from Turkey, USA will throw tactical nuclear bombs over parts of Iran and will try to excuse this by Turkey's decision. Like Rumfsfeld tried to excuse non-success with Turkey's decision, they will now say: "Because Turkey didn't stand on our side we do not wanted this war to last long. We had no other choice of nuclear weapons".

http://www.aksam.com.tr/haber.asp?a=36751,4

A bit older. From December 2005. But fits into this context.

500,000 Visit First Turkish Fair in Iran After 26 Years

The Turkish Textile Products Fair organized 26 years after the Islamic Revolution in 1979 has opened in Iran.

A total of 500,000 people visited the fair in Tebriz in five days. While 30,000 people could not enter the fair site due to the crowd, the companies had to close the front side of their stands.
(....)
The majority of the visitors are the Azerbaijani Turks
(...)
Eser Textile Company owner Mehmet Eser told, “Such an intensive interest shows the sympathy of those living in Iran feel for Turks. The visitors wanted Turkish flags from us. We will manufacture Turkish flags and t-shirts bearing Turkish flag patterns and send them to Tebriz. We established business relations; however, the most important aspect for us is the fact that they love Turkey so much. “

http://www.zaman.com/?bl=economy&alt=&hn=27401

And this was only in 1 "Iranian" city.

canavar said:
It is very very late, but i will translate another article came out this hour:

US's Azeri guarantee

USA is being in contact with Azeri groups for some time now. I have read hundreds of documents about possible Iran strike and i have met with officials from Washington's think-tanks. Further i met with friends who i know when i worked in Washington for 2 years. The result out of this i will describe exatly in the sentences under this one:

America has started operations in Iran long time ago. The authority to make secret operations have been taken from CIA and put under Pentagon.
In US's plans the 25-30 Million Azeris are fix planned. They hope that in Air strikes these people will revolt. US thinks when these people play the same role as the Kurds did in Iraq the war will last not long. American secret forces made contacts with Azeris long ago. Besides USA has made contacts with Iran's Kurds.

Aliyev's US visit
In this context Azerbaycan'S president will visit Washington on 28 April 2006. US is giving major interest into this visit. This visit has also points which affect directly Turkey. If Azerbaycan gives a sign that they will instrumentalize Azeris within Iran this will weaken fears in Washington that Turkey would not support an Iran operation.
Besides Washington wants to raise Azerbaycani oil output to weaken Iran's non output in a war.
This petrol is needed more in Europe and Turkey. US thinks, that they will increase imports from South-America.
When Aliyev and Washington agree on increasing oil output Washington thinks that fears in Europe and Turkey for oil-shortage will weaken.
When Azerbaycan will actively support USA in this war and 25-30 Million Turkic people in Iran are directly affected by this, Washington thinks that it will push Turkey to stand on Azerbaycan's side like Turkey did since Azerbaycan's independence from Soviets.

In last years 10 to 15 thousand Azeri intellectuals fled from Iran to Azerbaycan. It is obvious that also these intellectuals support USA and are advising there followers within Iran to take side on USA.
I don't know how this will exactly affect Turkey but for me it seems that USA is planning Iran-Plans where Turkey is in the middle of this and USA is playing the Azeri card. When Aliyev's talks in Washington are over Condoleeza Rice wil come in May to Ankara and she will bring the agenda of Aliyev and Azeris to Turkey.
If Turkey this time also denies takeing side on USA, USA will open active enemyship to AKP-government and will play their cards in Iraq.
Be carefull i do not say with Turkey. USA differs beetween Turkey and AKP-government.
And if there is no support from Turkey, USA will throw tactical nuclear bombs over parts of Iran and will try to excuse this by Turkey's decision. Like Rumfsfeld tried to excuse non-success with Turkey's decision, they will now say: "Because Turkey didn't stand on our side we do not wanted this war to last long. We had no other choice of nuclear weapons".

http://www.aksam.com.tr/haber.asp?a=36751,4

Sounds good to me. I mean, why not?

dilloduck said:
Sounds good to me. I mean, why not?

When "Cher" injectates new botox it is aired allover world via TV.
When Turks die or terrorists flock from US-"occupied" regions into Turkey, this is not the case. Who wants to know must search of course when he is interested.
But such news i do consume as standard beause it is our daily life. And in this context i come here and write.
And of course such news make me angry and nearly helpless about the situation when others are the decision takers.
So in this context i write here.
But this is not the context here in this thread.

There is no law that my views are good for Turkey. But i know 100% that decisions from Turkish army is the best for Turkey. They are still the most trusted institution in this country and where they go we individuals will follow in their shadow. Even when ordinary Turk wanted to go another path.

goodnight.

canavar said:
When "Cher" injectates new botox it is aired allover world via TV.
When Turks die or terrorists flock from US-"occupied" regions into Turkey, this is not the case. Who wants to know must search of course when he is interested.
But such news i do consume as standard beause it is our daily life. And in this context i come here and write.
And of course such news make me angry and nearly helpless about the situation when others are the decision takers.
So in this context i write here.
But this is not the context here in this thread.

There is no law that my views are good for Turkey. But i know 100% that decisions from Turkish army is the best for Turkey. They are still the most trusted institution in this country and where they go we individuals will follow in their shadow. Even when ordinary Turk wanted to go another path.

goodnight.

Hopefully I didn't insult you and If I did I apologize. Your experiences and insights are valuable and I enjoy your information---trust me--I get tired of hearing about Chers botox too!. :beer:

dilloduck said:
That and the "silent birth". I'm glad we hear about all this important stuff.

I wonder if girl placenta tastes better than boy placenta ? LOL--oh and congrats ----oooooooops was that too loud???

dilloduck said:
I wonder if girl placenta tastes better than boy placenta ? LOL--oh and congrats ----oooooooops was that too loud???

Probably a placenta with a nice chianti and some fava beans would be delicious.

Turkish army is in a never-seen before move moveing its Land Forces headquarters for a limited time, but not exactly known the time-span, from Ankara to the Southeast town of Sirnak. The headquarters will be built up there.
The headquarters will be managed by Land forces commander General Büyükanit (31. August Chief of staff) and by General Ergün Saygün, which both will stay permanent in this region.
General Büyükanit and General Ergün Saygün will directly manage the local 240.000 Soldiers in this area consisting of Land Forces and Air Forces.

http://www.haberturk.com/news/224563.html

canavar said:
Turkish army is in a never-seen before move moveing its Land Forces headquarters for a limited time, but not exactly known the time-span, from Ankara to the Southeast town of Sirnak. The headquarters will be built up there.
The headquarters will be managed by Land forces commander General Büyükanit (31. August Chief of staff) and by General Ergün Saygün, which both will stay permanent in this region.
General Büyükanit and General Ergün Saygün will directly manage the local 240.000 Soldiers in this area consisting of Land Forces and Air Forces.

You wouldn't happen to have an English version of that, would you?

dilloduck said:
You wouldn't happen to have an English version of that, would you?

No, i haven't. It just came up when i watched TV.

Haberturk is a News-Channel.
Here is for example the TV-preview (on which hour comes what)
http://www.haberturk.com/habermetnix.haberturk?@=172624

Then i checked Homepage, and it is also there.

But when you have fear that i lie, then translate it together from the source:
We use this dictionary
http://mydictionary.dyndns.org/dict_en/index.html

i will usw for each word a Hyperlink on this dictionary, then you can click on 1 word in translation and you will see that it matches with the turkish original from above.
But in terms of grammar for example words like "bölgesine" have to be hyperlinked with only grammar "bölge" and soon. And the sentence built-up will not be proper english, but you can then rearrange translated words into logic English.

From original text:
----------------------------
Şırnak’ın Gabar bölgesine yerleşecek olan Kara Kuvvetleri Karargahını bizzat Kara Kuvvetleri Komutanı Orgeneral Yaşar Büyükanıt ve Kara Kuvvetleri Kurmay Başkanı Orgeneral Ergun Saygun yönetecek.

Kara Kuvvetleri Harekat Başkanı’nın da Şırnak karargahındaki bu tarihi göreviyle birlikte bölgede bulunan 240 bin askerimizin iletişim ve sevkiyatı ile manevrası organize edilecek.

Word for Word translation.
To Sirnak's Gabar district settled land forces headquarters personally Land forces Commander Orgeneral Yasar Büyükanit and Land Forces Constitute Chairman Orgeneral Ergun Saygun conduct/direct !
Land Forces campaign Chairman also Sirnak headquarters this historic/historical together area exist 240 thousand army communication and consignment with maneuver organize to make

canavar said:
No, i haven't. It just came up when i watched TV.

Haberturk is a News-Channel.
Here is for example the TV-preview (on which hour comes what)
http://www.haberturk.com/habermetnix.haberturk?@=172624

Then i checked Homepage, and it is also there.

But when you have fear that i lie, then translate it together from the source:
We use this dictionary
http://mydictionary.dyndns.org/dict_en/index.html

i will usw for each word a Hyperlink on this dictionary, then you can click on 1 word in translation and you will see that it matches with the turkish original from above.
But in terms of grammar for example words like "bölgesine" have to be hyperlinked with only grammar "bölge" and soon. And the sentence built-up will not be proper english, but you can then rearrange translated words into logic English.

From original text:
Şırnak’ın Gabar bölgesine yerleşecek olan Kara Kuvvetleri Karargahını bizzat Kara Kuvvetleri Komutanı Orgeneral Yaşar Büyükanıt ve Kara Kuvvetleri Kurmay Başkanı Orgeneral Ergun Saygun yönetecek.

Kara Kuvvetleri Harekat Başkanı’nın da Şırnak karargahındaki bu tarihi göreviyle birlikte bölgede bulunan 240 bin askerimizin iletişim ve sevkiyatı ile manevrası organize edilecek.

Word for Word translation.
To Sirnak's Gabar district settled land forces headquarters personally Land forces Commander Orgeneral Yasar Büyükanit and Land Forces Constitute Chairman Orgeneral Ergun Saygun conduct/direct !
Land Forces campaign Chairman also Sirnak headquarters this historic/historical together area exist 240 thousand army communication and consignment with maneuver organize to make

Thanks

Forum List

Back