High Health Insurance Deductible.

B-b-but according to USMB's RWs, insurers are suffering so much they're pulling out of the market!

Which is it?

B-b-but according to USMB's RWs, insurers are suffering so much they're pulling out of the market!

Which is it?
I did a job at a major company today and they all praised Obamacare for high profits

Which is it?
I did a job at a major company today and they all praised Obamacare for high profits

So your anecdotal evidence is better than, say, BlueGin's anecdotal evidence? Your side should get together and develop a narrative that doesn't contradict each other.

Which is it?

So your anecdotal evidence is better than, say, BlueGin's anecdotal evidence? Your side should get together and develop a narrative that doesn't contradict each other.
So you're saying that with all the new clients they have and the government paying all those subsidies that the profit's are not there for the insurance companies

Which is it?

So you're saying that with all the new clients they have and the government paying all those subsidies that the profit's are not there for the insurance companies

I'm referring to statements BlueGin made.

Which is it?

I'm referring to facts. People will get fed up with this it's just a matter of time

Which is it?

I'm referring to facts. People will get fed up with this it's just a matter of time

It seems you have one set of facts (i.e., your anecdotal experience) and BlueGin has a different set (i.e., his anecdotal experience).

Cumulatively, the anecdotal experiences of several million Americans are what comprise the pertinent data on the outcomes of the PPACA.

Which is it?

You can be making lots of money and not be doing well as an exchange insurer.

Obamacare facilitates the insuring of 12 - 17 million people.

There are 320 million in the country.

Another fallacy......

BTW: You never provided the "primary source" on UHC lying. When do we see that.

Which is it?

And these two factoids are related to your side's inability to decide whether insurers are suffering or prospering because -?

Huh?

Which is it?

And these two factoids are related to your side's inability to decide whether insurers are suffering or prospering because -?

Huh?

There is no "my side" moron.

There is the fact that you are little more than a propaganda artist.

Can you please lay out for everyone how you think that if UHC (who you said was lying) says that they are losing money in the exchanges can't be making lots of money elsewhere....related to the effects of Obamacare (or not).

Let's hear you make the claim.....or show yourself to be a gutless left wing turd.

Can you please lay out for everyone how you think that if UHC (who you said was lying) says that they are losing money in the exchanges can't be making lots of money elsewhere....related to the effects of Obamacare (or not).

Can you reword that in coherent English and then link to whatever post it is in which you perceive I made such a claim? Thank you.

Can you reword that in coherent English and then link to whatever post it is in which you perceive I made such a claim? Thank you.

1. Writing for first graders like yourself has always been a challenge.
2. You can now be seen to openly admitting that you either can't understand two independent variables.
3. Or you are such a brownshirt that simply won't admit it (because the truth really does not matter to you).
4. Another ACA "failure"...

1. You linked to the entire thread about HCA.
2. HCA =/= UHC.

1. You didn't read the post.
2. Because if you had, you'd see that the actual post I linked to:
3. First quotes an article where it says insurers like United Health Care are losing money and considering leaving the market.
4. Then you post "If the actual insurers (and not Breitbart) are saying that, they're lying."
5. You are lazy.
6. You don't care about the truth.

Please do me a favor and don't respond to my posts. You are braindead left winger whose ass is probably wedged in an easy chair in a trailer park somewhere in upstate Penn.

Forum List

Back