High Deductibles Force Many to Opt Out of Obamacare

to succeed in business, you have to be flexible and you have to change with the realities of the world. the world has changed, trump's changed. he doesn't think a single-payer system makes sense anymore. if he did, he would say it.

He'd been saying it as recently as September. When did he change?

And how quickly will he change after elected? And to what?

he changed when he said we can't keep going the way we're going. this country's in desperate trouble. repeal obamacare!

Because I'm not under an Obamacare supported plan. My plan did not change because of Obamacare. I have what Obama terms a Cadillac plan. It is a group plan and already exceeded the Obamacare guidelines by already offering preventive screenings and care and existing conditions acceptance.

So you have a high-premium plan which, as the sole employee of your own company, would be prohibitively expensive, unless (A) you're wealthy (and the fact that you're ineligible under the PPACA suggests you're at least comfortable) or (B) since you mention a "group plan," you're getting a break under some professional organization that reduces your premiums much as the PPACA does for those less elite than you.

But do keep pretending that everyone had a Cadillac plan until the Bad Old PPACA took it away from them. It's very entertaining.

Can you stop making up lies.

He never made that claim.

Forum List

Back