Higgs Boson And Big Bang Theory Factually Falsified X's 3

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Higgs Boson And Big Bang Theory Factually Falsified X's 3

Higgs boson was a theory derived from the idea of supporting the Big Bang theory of which no bang can first occur (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang yet it is also claimed that the higgs particle which was theorized to be created from the big bang is the particle that makes up all matter.Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Higgs created a bang using energy matter and time to re create energy and matter by what they call a Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator.

What Hggs left out of that equation is that the big bang was theorized to happen without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because if there was energy matter and time in the equation they would quite obviously have no grounds to claim that the big bang was the beginning of the universe which already existed as it was already comprised of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. Which also falsifies the higgs particle claimed to be is the particle that makes up all matter.

Was a simple matter of deduction and my pleasure to falsify both the Big Bang theory as well the Higgs Boson Theory with fact.

Do any of you have an example that a bang can first occur, no matter how large or small, without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter? You never will because what I share is fact.

Also for anyone trying to reconstruct the so called theories by now claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

The Big Bang Theory was based upon proving origin.

What I am sharing, the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter proves that origin surpasses any such theory because it is the very factual evidence proving that for any bang to first occur (no matter how larrge or small that bang is) it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Two particles didn't just go poof into existence out of nothingness thus creating mass Thus is what Higgs was researching with the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator in support of the Big Bang Theory First occurring for matter to have come into existence as mass.

What I share proves that everything we consist of, everything within our universe always was, is and always will be is quite simply again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. Fact that proves that everything always is was and always will be enduring infinite and constant change is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Which quite obviously was already enduring process of change and many possible bangs throughout an infinity of change.

explain everything that happened everywhere throughout the universe all at once in the last 24 hours? When you are about 4 000 000 years old and summed it up in a nut shell version, then explain the history of what then occurred the next 100 years and we'll add another couple of zero's on your age. Now think about how long it would take to account for everything that happened in our universe throughout the duration of a thousand or a million, or billion, trillion or quadrillion years.

One thing that will never change is that change occurs because the fact always will remain that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Things banging into one another are just another fine example of what already existed enduing constant change.

The Big bang theory is factually falsified because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness.

Claiming that the big bang is proof of origin is a lie factually falsified by the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Claiming that the big bang is origin is claiming that everything came into existence out of nothingness because it is claiming that the big bang is the creator of everything that exists. Origin is how everything came to be in existence. Everything always existed which proves that there is no such thing as a big bang theory validly explaining origin because it is now factually falsified.

Physicists claiming that the big bang is where everything originated is proof that they are those whom assumed that particles could go poof into existence out of nothingness creating a big bang in the first place.

If you are realizing that it took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any bang to first occur, then you are acknowledging the very factual evidence that proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin already has been factually falsified.

My pleasure and a piece of cake.

Origin = an infinite duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

Plain and simple.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Update

Everything infinitely always existed and always infinitely will exist supported by non contestable fact.

Origin = an infinite duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

Fact always will remain that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof of this is that everything that exists in it's present form consists of energy and matter as well took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for it to be in it's present form. Fact is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness nor does anything that exists go poof into nothingness.

Otherwise share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you never will because what I share with you is fact no matter how desperate you are to try and make anything else the issue.

Don't be jealous that it was so easy for me to share simple demonstration of fact already so very easily proving that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false because I am on your side, the side of the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

My pleasure, a walk in the park, a picnic with a piece of cake and quite the breeze.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

• Banned
Update:

The black hole theorized by physicists that they create based upon their own speculations to support their theory and funding upon observing a collision at high speed using LHC.

All that they observed for all you really know is what is colliding attempting to meld with the surrounding environment, but because the particles of the environment are so different from the particles colliding, that the collisions fails to meld what is colliding with the environment in which provides the space that the collision is taking place.

The failure to meld is what physicists are referring to as particles that appear and disappear and calling them black holes.

Yep a bunch of dummies is all I see whom are so quickly willing to risk the lives on this planet over mere theory..

As some say, if the higgs boson is what makes up mass, by their own statement, there was no way for there to be a mass before the possibility of a big bang therefor no such thing as a big bang could have happened according to these physicists theories.

. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang. . Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. Also for physicists claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

They claim that the big bang created the higgs boson, then they claim that the higgs boson is the creator of mass so again, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

Update: information based upon studying theorized information is referred to as a theory because it is not a recognized fact!

Those particles physicists allege collide into you are not colliding into one another in my face, they are colliding directly with me if anything. The Large Hadron is colliding them together which is quite different than absorbed by or passing through my body under also protection of the Ozone layer.

They claim that it will only create a small black hole in theory!!! Theory!!! According to calculations based upon theory determining, according to theory, that the black hole would be microscopic?!! Or that it would likely just disappear?!!

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The possibilities of grammatical construction should not be construed to control factuality.

Forum List

Back