Hiding The 6-6-6 Tattooed Onto His Scalp?

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Being "The One" as well as having the keys to Air Force One, or is it ChoomWagon One, has its perks and apparently it includes having your personal barber flown in from Chicago every 10 to 14 days. What was wrong is now right, and what used to be up is now down in this Age of The Cheech and Chong presidency.
Flying Air Force One in a parabolic arc similar to the technique NASA uses to induce weightlessness in the "Vomit Comet" would certainly make it easier to catch those last draughts of marijuana smoke lingering near the aircraft's ceiling, wouldn't it?
What the Hell would Harry Truman have to say about the state of the Executive Office, today?
Kinda makes you wish you were back in the day when the "Silky Pony" was running for the Presidency and all you had to ruminate about was his $500 haircuts and Rielle was still stashed well in the background by the complicit media]

"Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10–14 Days”…

I wonder how much this is costing us? Never mind the hypocrisy of Obama railing against global warming then spewing countless tons of CO2 into the atmosphere so he can get a haircut.

Via German public radio (Google translation):

Zariff. No surname, just Zariff only.That’s the name of the barber of Barack Obama. “I only just arrived by plane,” he told a customer in his barber shop in Chicago.

Also at 21:30 clock is Zariffs shop still open. Lined up in it are eight black hairdressing chairs – four left, four right. The lights on the ceiling to light up, not flatter, we quickly became clear. Finally, customers want a haircut here, not art.

“If you find a good hairdresser, you will stay with him”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10

Hey, the license plate numbers on one of my vehicles read 666. Does that make me the Anti-Christ? Any way I can cash in on that? Not much use being wicked if it is not profitable.

Once a week he flies his favorite pizza maker in from Chicago for pizza night. He's done this since he took office. Why? Because he can and it doesn't cost him anything.

Barry Soetoro... Do as I "say", not as i "do". Hasn't anybody seen the memo? You wouldn't ask Jesus "not" to walk on water, would you? In his supporters eyes... He IS Jesus.

Once a week he flies his favorite pizza maker in from Chicago for pizza night. He's done this since he took office. Why? Because he can and it doesn't cost him anything.

Only the rest of us. pay Well... The rest of us who pay Taxes. The term "lead by example" is not a concept Mr. Soetoro has EVER subscribed to.

[Being "The One" as well as having the keys to Air Force One, or is it ChoomWagon One, has its perks and apparently it includes having your personal barber flown in from Chicago every 10 to 14 days. What was wrong is now right, and what used to be up is now down in this Age of The Cheech and Chong presidency.
Flying Air Force One in a parabolic arc similar to the technique NASA uses to induce weightlessness in the "Vomit Comet" would certainly make it easier to catch those last draughts of marijuana smoke lingering near the aircraft's ceiling, wouldn't it?
What the Hell would Harry Truman have to say about the state of the Executive Office, today?
Kinda makes you wish you were back in the day when the "Silky Pony" was running for the Presidency and all you had to ruminate about was his $500 haircuts and Rielle was still stashed well in the background by the complicit media]

"Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10–14 Days”…

I wonder how much this is costing us? Never mind the hypocrisy of Obama railing against global warming then spewing countless tons of CO2 into the atmosphere so he can get a haircut.

Via German public radio (Google translation):

Zariff. No surname, just Zariff only.That’s the name of the barber of Barack Obama. “I only just arrived by plane,” he told a customer in his barber shop in Chicago.

Also at 21:30 clock is Zariffs shop still open. Lined up in it are eight black hairdressing chairs – four left, four right. The lights on the ceiling to light up, not flatter, we quickly became clear. Finally, customers want a haircut here, not art.

“If you find a good hairdresser, you will stay with him”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10

I'm on my first coffee, so when I first read your thread title I thought this was going to be about the conspiracy theory that Obama really was the anti Christ. :eusa_angel:

Obama put that rumor to bed right quick because any believer would know immediately Lucifer wouldn't pick anyone this stupid for that all important position in End Times.

But I do believe if there was a set of numbers on Baracks's scalp it would be 57=57-57.

:lol:

I suspect if this was about Romney, the left would be ranting. As it is, it's fine... it's their guy.

Holy toledo, remember the ever loving media shit kicking Palin took? Wow, they were frothing at the mouth they were so rabid about the cost of her wardrobe.

For true," hypocrisy thy name is liberal ".

I suspect if this was about Romney, the left would be ranting. As it is, it's fine... it's their guy.

Holy toledo, remember the ever loving media shit kicking Palin took? Wow, they were frothing at the mouth they were so rabid about the cost of her wardrobe.

Yeah, play that perpetual CON$ervoFascist victim card. :eusa_boohoo:

Yeah, play that perpetual CON$ervoFascist victim card. :eusa_boohoo:

CON$ervoFascist victim card ? That's up there on the richter scale of "most moronic left wing dribble" out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back