Hiding The 6-6-6 Tattooed Onto His Scalp?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bitterlyclingin, May 31, 2012.

1. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +449
    [Being "The One" as well as having the keys to Air Force One, or is it ChoomWagon One, has its perks and apparently it includes having your personal barber flown in from Chicago every 10 to 14 days. What was wrong is now right, and what used to be up is now down in this Age of The Cheech and Chong presidency.
    Flying Air Force One in a parabolic arc similar to the technique NASA uses to induce weightlessness in the "Vomit Comet" would certainly make it easier to catch those last draughts of marijuana smoke lingering near the aircraft's ceiling, wouldn't it?
    What the Hell would Harry Truman have to say about the state of the Executive Office, today?
    Kinda makes you wish you were back in the day when the "Silky Pony" was running for the Presidency and all you had to ruminate about was his $500 haircuts and Rielle was still stashed well in the background by the complicit media]

"Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10–14 Days”…

I wonder how much this is costing us? Never mind the hypocrisy of Obama railing against global warming then spewing countless tons of CO2 into the atmosphere so he can get a haircut.

Via German public radio (Google translation):

Zariff. No surname, just Zariff only.That’s the name of the barber of Barack Obama. “I only just arrived by plane,” he told a customer in his barber shop in Chicago.

Also at 21:30 clock is Zariffs shop still open. Lined up in it are eight black hairdressing chairs – four left, four right. The lights on the ceiling to light up, not flatter, we quickly became clear. Finally, customers want a haircut here, not art.

“If you find a good hairdresser, you will stay with him”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10

2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,318
    Hey, the license plate numbers on one of my vehicles read 666. Does that make me the Anti-Christ? Any way I can cash in on that? Not much use being wicked if it is not profitable.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I suspect if this was about Romney, the left would be ranting. As it is, it's fine... it's their guy.

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,318
    Ranting about what? A hypothetical number supposedly tattooed into the Presidents scalp? You people are so silly.

5. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Once a week he flies his favorite pizza maker in from Chicago for pizza night. He's done this since he took office. Why? Because he can and it doesn't cost him anything.

6. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Barry Soetoro... Do as I "say", not as i "do". Hasn't anybody seen the memo? You wouldn't ask Jesus "not" to walk on water, would you? In his supporters eyes... He IS Jesus.

7. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Only the rest of us. pay Well... The rest of us who pay Taxes. The term "lead by example" is not a concept Mr. Soetoro has EVER subscribed to.

8. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,712
    I suspect if this was about Willard it would be true.

9. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,022
    I'm on my first coffee, so when I first read your thread title I thought this was going to be about the conspiracy theory that Obama really was the anti Christ. :eusa_angel:

Obama put that rumor to bed right quick because any believer would know immediately Lucifer wouldn't pick anyone this stupid for that all important position in End Times.

But I do believe if there was a set of numbers on Baracks's scalp it would be 57=57-57.

:lol:

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    desperate desperate desperate.