Hideeho!

Hideeho!

Just want to thank the mod panel in here for its tolerance.

I joined PF a while back and there I heard it was better than here because of Gunny, the insults, blah, blah, blah. :lol:

But the truth is, nobody put a leash on me in here while the same could not be said about there: responsibility mon cul!

So I am glad I could start a thread here saying religion is bollocks and full stop. No big deal it is kind of dead now.

Well, if Dilloduck could answer me, I would be pleased, but I am afraid he does not want to be controversial with me. :lol:

Anyway you guys rock and your competition is like a breath of fresh air!

Props to you all.

:)

Being "controversial" with you isn't some kind of weird French thing that I haven't heard of before now is it ? :lol:

You ever been to France, Xisted?

You so don't know what you're talking about.

I spend a month in Paris and let me tell you ...French women rock.

Yes. You're talking about the minority of them. Are you sure those were women you were with? :lol:

french2.jpg

She's frigin' HOT! Red hair and blue eyes... OH yeah.. :D

I'd take her and shave her damn arm pits, and other things, MYSELF!

And welcome pAr. I once bought a french military fire arm. It had only been dropped once... :lol:

Happy New Year from France!

I decided to join here because I'm not happy with the moderation of my Previous Forum. Hint: I enjoy freedom of speech and competition. Seems like USMB is a nice forum where I can curse and personally insult someone, hehe.

I didn't read the TOS because I didn't care, I'm French and probably already in infraction for being one, so fuck it! Let's see if I can start a controversial debate.

Cheers!

Welcome! Its always good to get a perspective from overseas, even if it is France, J/K!

I decided to join here because I'm not happy with the moderation of my Previous Forum. Hint: I enjoy freedom of speech and competition. Seems like USMB is a nice forum where I can curse and personally insult someone, hehe.

I didn't read the TOS because I didn't care, I'm French and probably already in infraction for being one, so fuck it! Let's see if I can start a controversial debate.

Cheers!

welcome.

now go fuck yourself you smelly french troll

:cuckoo:
You call him a troll by trolling yourself! :eusa_eh:

Cheers!

welcome.

now go fuck yourself you smelly french troll

:cuckoo:
You call him a troll by trolling yourself! :eusa_eh:

Dev is trollically promiscuous.

Being "controversial" with you isn't some kind of weird French thing that I haven't heard of before now is it ? :lol:

Damn, you must be some horny beast, aren't you dildoduck? :lol:

No, what I call controversial would be something like, you ask me a question and I give you an answer, then I ask you a question and you give me an answer, etc. Nothing weird nor French. I will be waiting for your replies in my thread... :eusa_angel:

Thank you all again for your warm welcomes, it is good to be here with you. :)

Last edited:

Damn, you must be some horny beast, aren't you dildoduck? :lol:

No, what I call controversial would be something like, you ask me a question and I give you an answer, then I ask you a question and you give me an answer, etc. Nothing weird nor French. I will be waiting for your replies in my thread... :eusa_angel:

Thank you all again for your warm welcomes, it is good to be here with you. :)

ahhh I get it it..You just want to have a friendly conversation and get to know each other.
No problem. Fire away, what do you want to know ?

Forum List

Back