Hideeho!

pAr

toutatis
Dec 16, 2008
Yop
Happy New Year from France!

I decided to join here because I'm not happy with the moderation of my Previous Forum. Hint: I enjoy freedom of speech and competition. Seems like USMB is a nice forum where I can curse and personally insult someone, hehe.

I didn't read the TOS because I didn't care, I'm French and probably already in infraction for being one, so fuck it! Let's see if I can start a controversial debate.

Cheers!

Welcome.

Thanks for that big statue and for helping us kick the Brits asses out of America, too.

Thank you for French bread, French toast and French fries.

Your wine is too damned expensive, though.

Please fix that immediately.

I decided to join here because I'm not happy with the moderation of my Previous Forum. Hint: I enjoy freedom of speech and competition. Seems like USMB is a nice forum where I can curse and personally insult someone, hehe.

I didn't read the TOS because I didn't care, I'm French and probably already in infraction for being one, so fuck it! Let's see if I can start a controversial debate.

Cheers!

Even unsatisfied frogs are allowed here. welcome--Im sure we can find someone qualified to be "controversial with you.:lol:

Welcome, but you have to wear deodorant here and shave your underarms if you're female.

You ever been to France, Xisted?

You so don't know what you're talking about.

I spend a month in Paris and let me tell you ...French women rock.

Cheers!

If that's what you're here for, better make sure your spine has a fully functioning retainer bar....

If that's what you're here for, better make sure your spine has a fully functioning retainer bar....
Sticks and stones... but no, I'm here to practice my English mostly, insults included.

Thank you for your welcomes. I've already recognized some handles: hi subby! :)

Cheers!

Welcome. I hope we can put aside our traditional rivalries and work for the advancement of all humanity.

Ah, well, it was a thought!

Welcome anyway!!!

You ever been to France, Xisted?

You so don't know what you're talking about.

I spend a month in Paris and let me tell you ...French women rock.

Yes. You're talking about the minority of them. Are you sure those were women you were with? :lol:

french2.jpg

Cheers!

You might want to read the TOS and the rules. Being from France isn't going to get you out of ticket if you're speeding.

Cheers!

ah the the treacherous french..bon jour..howdy..and yes indeed we can curse and insult..just for example I could call you a ****...and its OK ! FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS...as do freedom fries...

Cheers!

welcome.

now go fuck yourself you smelly french troll

You might want to read the TOS and the rules. Being from France isn't going to get you out of ticket if you're speeding.
Thank you, Officer, I see you know enough about me already. Did you know I LUV TEXAS?

Thanks again for your welcomes and insults. And, Dev, whenever I want to go fuck myself, I'll ask for your expertise.

why do i get the feeling that editec just really really likes women? french or otherwise?

Guilty as charged. I am not responsible for the boys on this board who are so frightened by beautiful women that they feel obliged to reject them before they're rejected by them.

But seriously. Parisian women do rock.

There's a very high percentage of beautiful women in the city of lights.

They have a good attitude about men, too. Or at least that was my experience.

FWIW, contrary to the myth that Parisians are unfriendly, I found Parisians overall to be helpful, kind and very freindly, too.

French waitors? Not so much..but the people overall, wonderful folks.

Even the Flics were decent to me.

And no, FYI, I don't speak French.

Hideeho!

Just want to thank the mod panel in here for its tolerance.

I joined PF a while back and there I heard it was better than here because of Gunny, the insults, blah, blah, blah. :lol:

But the truth is, nobody put a leash on me in here while the same could not be said about there: responsibility mon cul!

So I am glad I could start a thread here saying religion is bollocks and full stop. No big deal it is kind of dead now.

Well, if Dilloduck could answer me, I would be pleased, but I am afraid he does not want to be controversial with me. :lol:

Anyway you guys rock and your competition is like a breath of fresh air!

Props to you all.

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back