Hide your eyes. Its good for you.

The anti-depressant effects btw only work if the woman/man absorbs the semen into their bloodstream. So orally doesn't work. Other two ways will, anal best of all since blood vessels are closer to the surface for easier entry (why diseases spread easier too.)

Sadly, this impression isn't uncommon. I think the reason why is simple enough - sex is a life skill that must be taught and learned. While it's true most guys learn by doing, women are much more involved and complicated. Number of letters to the Dodson site from women complaining their husbands and male lovers have never rung their bell is surprising. But if you're uncomfortable with your own sexuality, how can you tell your partner what to do to 'make you smile?' :) Hence the need for better sex education.

People who seem to either dislike sex, or not see what the big deal is are probably not getting off during partner-sex, and for similar reasons, probably not masturbating to orgasm either. This is such an easy fix with a few minutes frank education that that it still seems a problem is incredibly frustrating for me and others comfortable with sexuality. The world would be so much better if everyone just had better and more sex. I firmly believe that.

Forum List

Back