Hide the guns, knives and sharp objects at Paulie's place

• Banned
Paulie is so distraught that he can't even summon the will to come here and bitch about it.

True story. :thup:

Just saw this.

I'm not as pissed as you'd think. I didn't have much of a problem with our offense this year, I mean McCoy almost won the rushing title and when has that ever happened under Reid?

Reid is an offensive minded coach who needs a good defensive coordinator to rely on, and since Jim Johnson's been gone we've been hurting there.

The word around town is we're looking at Steve Spagnulo. You know him, Mani. He's the guy that killed your perfect season :lol:

• Banned
"My" perfect season happened several years ago in High School and is still well intact thank you. :)

• Banned
"My" perfect season happened several years ago in High School and is still well intact thank you. :)

math league?

:lol:

Funny you should say that. First of all no, I'm talking about football silly. But I was recruited heavily by the math league but I couldn't do both. You can imagine how much it chapped the asses of the math league students when I walked away with the math award at graduation. :D

This kills me every time I see it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gNFL2upZE]Andy Reid's Punt-Pass-Kick Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

Well, in Philly sports fandom, we speak with possessive pronouns about our teams. Our teams are us. And we'll burn fucking houses down and blow cars up and shit when we win, mother fucker.

Well, in Philly sports fandom, we speak with possessive pronouns about our teams. Our teams are us. And we'll burn fucking houses down and blow cars up and shit when we win, mother fucker.

fortunately, that's an extremely rare event.

I'm not gonna bother digging up old posts, but I'm pretty sure I remember you being on the brink of disowning the Eagles, specifically because of Reid.

I'm not gonna bother digging up old posts, but I'm pretty sure I remember you being on the brink of disowning the Eagles, specifically because of Reid.

You don't have to dig them up I will clearly admit to making them. I'm not THRILLED he's staying, but he's not the main cause of this year's problems. We had the best personnel we've ever had under him this year, and our defense threw away at least 5 games in the final minutes that should have been wins. That's not Reid's fault, it's Castillo's.

My main problem with Reid has always been his play calling and refusal to run the ball. This year I have few complaints about that. We have an all-pro rusher who can carry a work load and catch passes as well, and Reid uses him properly. Vick makes or breaks us at this point, and I'm not sure he's the answer, but we're stuck with him and his 100 mil.

Since when have you been too lazy to dumpster dive?

Paulie traded his pair of tickets for Sundays Eagles game for a 10% coupon for the Cape May Ferry and a $15 gift card to Chickie's and Pete's......
If they don't get rid of Reid, I'll trade my lifetime seat license for even LESS.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4601686-post2852.html

Forum List

Back