Hidden Object

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Good evening, I propose you a new game, you just have to find what it hides behind the image, the one who will find the object will be able to propose another object in his.her turn or to pass his/her turn.
You can ask questions, at the end I will show the object in question.

th

Good evening, I propose you a new game, you just have to find what it hides behind the image, the one who will find the object will be able to propose another object in his.her turn or to pass his/her turn.

Is it a type of material? (Like cloth)

Yes, and the object is a utility object in a house

Dishtowel

Dishtowel
No ;)

Dishtowel
No ;)
blanket?

one of those whisker brushes or whatever they call them?
opplanet-justin-brush-bottle-brush-rounded-tip-5208.jpg

toilet bowl cleaner? Sponge?

Forum List

Back