Hidden in the Details… Fiscal Cliff Bill Raises Taxes on Middle Class – $2,000 For Th

How many different threads do we need with the same lie? Your taxes weren't raised. A CUT you were given expired. It was NEVER meant to be permanent. The President wanted to extend it longer, the GOP did not. It's called compromise. Look into it.

Sea, these guys believe the world is flat, 5000 years old, climate change is not happening, the list goes on. Why do you think people like Steph would make a good post, it's laughable.

How many different threads do we need with the same lie? Your taxes weren't raised. A CUT you were given expired. It was NEVER meant to be permanent. The President wanted to extend it longer, the GOP did not. It's called compromise. Look into it.

Sea, these guys believe the world is flat, 5000 years old, climate change is not happening, the list goes on. Why do you think people like Steph would make a good post, it's laughable.

Actually 65% of Americans in a poll last night done by Reuters were TICKED off about NO CUTS in that joke of a shit biscuit fiscal cliff deal.. I know a lot of liberals even on this forum who were not happy about it.. It's just you ZOMBIE PARTISAN HACKS who make everything impossible to get done.

Payroll tax goes back to what it was.
If you want your Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid you have to pay for it.

I'd rather take that money and save/invest it myself, I don't need the government to hold my hand and tell me how to invest for my retirement. And even though it's going back up from when they cut it two years ago, people have been counting on that money towards their monthly budget, and now it's suddenly not going to be there. People are going to be hurting and not happy.

I agree. Give me every dime I have in SS and Medicare. I can take better care of my money then some Clown in DC. Those programs never, ever should have been instituted in this country. They were and we are stuck with em just like we will be stuck with Obamacar.

You bet folks will be unhappy. Wonder how many of them put the Dems back in their seats and that fuck back in the WH???

Remember YOUR OWN definition when it comes to REAL cuts regarding the deficit.. A cut isn't real if it just cuts the rate of growth.. Thanks for letting us know you AGREE!

Oh like cutting defense? Yeah, wake me up when REAL cutting occurs.

I'm for cuts around the board.. Entitlements included.. So save your outrage.

Lady, you would cut off you own breasts and starve your own baby if you thought the government was regulating it. How about this, if you hate it here with such passion, get out! You will not be missed. Oh btw your a very ugly woman, I see why you have so much resentment.

Actually 65% of Americans in a poll last night done by Reuters were TICKED off about NO CUTS in that joke of a shit biscuit fiscal cliff deal.. I know a lot of liberals even on this forum who were not happy about it.. It's just you ZOMBIE PARTISAN HACKS who make everything impossible to get done.

Wrong again. The reason the bill passes they way it did was........republicans have refused to do anything for the past 2 years. How the fuck are you so blind?

Oh like cutting defense? Yeah, wake me up when REAL cutting occurs.

Lady, you would cut off you own breasts and starve your own baby if you thought the government was regulating it. How about this, if you hate it here with such passion, get out! You will not be missed. Oh btw your a very ugly woman, I see why you have so much resentment.

I go without every single payday so that my daughter has food to eat so don't act like you know me LIBERAL, because you don't. You're not a Moderator on this forum nor are you the forum police. I will leave when I get good and damn ready to. I said nothing offensive in the above post at all and yet your react like that?? You need serious help.

Wrong again. The reason the bill passes they way it did was........republicans have refused to do anything for the past 2 years. How the fuck are you so blind?

Republicans fault-- blah blah blah.. WHO gives a rats behind about partisan politics right now with our country falling apart??? OH, you do! Can you read???? CAN YOU? Learn to comprehend what you read.

I go without every single payday so that my daughter has food to eat so don't act like you know me LIBERAL, because you don't. You're not a Moderator on this forum nor are you the forum police. I will leave when I get good and damn ready to. I said nothing offensive in the above post at all and yet your react like that?? You need serious help.

Sure you have. I have been following your posts since before the election. I even remember you were so confident Romney would win, you said you would leave the forums if Obama won, now your still here with your crazy batshit tea party non sense. People like you are a danger to the united states. So yes your ignorance offends me.

Republicans fault-- blah blah blah.. WHO gives a rats behind about partisan politics right now with our country falling apart??? OH, you do! Can you read???? CAN YOU? Learn to comprehend what you read.

Yes out country is falling apart. Partisan politics would be not welcome if it was an even handed thing. It's not though. For the past 2 years republicans have been governing by obstruction, since this is the cast yes I will call them and you out for retarded shit. Also eveyting you say is partisan politics, so shut the fuck up, don't call the kettle black, pot.

Last edited:

Sure you have. I have been following your posts since before the election. I even remember you were so confident Romney would win, you said you would leave the forums if Obama won, now your still here with your crazy batshit tea party non sense. People like you are a danger to the united states. So yes your ignorance offends me.

NEVER ONCE, NOT EVER did I state I would leave the forum if Romney won.. SHOW US.. GO GET THAT POST.. It shouldn't be hard for you to find YOU LIAR..

Yes out country is falling apart. Partisan politics would be not welcome if it was an even handed thing. It's not thought. For the past 2 years republicans have been governing by obstruction, since this is the cast yes I will call them and you out for retarded shit. Also eveyting you say is partisan politics, so shut the fuck up, don't call the kettle black, pot.

WAITING FOR THAT POST---- SHOW ME.. What a lying piece of garbage you are..

Yes out country is falling apart. Partisan politics would be not welcome if it was an even handed thing. It's not thought. For the past 2 years republicans have been governing by obstruction, since this is the cast yes I will call them and you out for retarded shit. Also eveyting you say is partisan politics, so shut the fuck up, don't call the kettle black, pot.

Since I am at work on the iPad, I can't. I sure as fuck will when I get home. Bet your life on it. Also how and why would someone of your genetic makeup want to have kids? You breeding the next generation of kkk loonies? I read posts. Like yours, infact I just showed your posts to a Harvard educated professor in the social sciences, dr. Peter h. Knapp. He said " this ladies posts are what amounts to intellectual trash, she should be ashamed". I just though you might like to know what educated people think about you.

Last edited:
The stupid libs on this board are supporting this increase. They obviously don't have much of an income for it to make a difference to them one way or the other. The average person who isn't involved in politics and doesn't pay attention is going to be pissed when they see their first paycheck of the new year.

It is not an increase, it goes back to what it was before.
It should never have been decreased to begin with.

Yes, it is an increase in tax. It is going from 4.2 to 6.2 percent effective January 1. Perhaps it should have never been decreased to begin with, Social Security should have never been implemented all those years ago to begin with, so depends on how far back you want to go. Everyone that gets a pay check in January will be seeing a 2% decrease in their check as compared to December 2012. It's going to hurt a lot of people who didn't have that 2% to spare. And whatever it is they have to cut, buying that new pair of shoes, or going out to eat, etc... is going to hurt the economy overall. It's no better today than it was 2 years ago when they supposedly decreased for the 'good of the economy'.

Since I am at work on the iPad, I can't. I sure as fuck will when I get home. Bet your life on it. Also how and why would someone of your genetic makeup want to have kids? You breeding the next generation of kkk loonies? I read posts. Like yours, infact I just showed your posts to a Harvard educated professor in the social sciences, dr. Peter h. Knapp. He said " this ladies posts are what amounts to intellectual trash, she should be ashamed". I just though you might like to know what educated people think about you.

I don't know what your deal is and why you feel it necessary to spew sooo much hatred but have at it.. The bet was for a 30 day signature, which I did.. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WELL.. I never once said I would leave the forum and never once has anyone accused me of saying that BUT YOU.. SO FIND IT LIAR..

The stupid libs on this board are supporting this increase. They obviously don't have much of an income for it to make a difference to them one way or the other. The average person who isn't involved in politics and doesn't pay attention is going to be pissed when they see their first paycheck of the new year.

Yes, it is an increase in tax. It is going from 4.2 to 6.2 percent effective January 1. Perhaps it should have never been decreased to begin with, Social Security should have never been implemented all those years ago to begin with, so depends on how far back you want to go. Everyone that gets a pay check in January will be seeing a 2% decrease in their check as compared to December 2012. It's going to hurt a lot of people who didn't have that 2% to spare. And whatever it is they have to cut, buying that new pair of shoes, or going out to eat, etc... is going to hurt the economy overall. It's no better today than it was 2 years ago when they supposedly decreased for the 'good of the economy'.

An actual tax increase would be over 6.2.
You had a tax break for 2 years.

If you want your Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid you have to pay for it.

I'd rather take that money and save/invest it myself, I don't need the government to hold my hand and tell me how to invest for my retirement.

I agree, but the vast majority of Americans want the program so it's here to stay. Therefore, we need to pay for it. Cutting the payroll tax was completely irresponsible in the first place given Social Security's long term insolvency.

I'd rather take that money and save/invest it myself, I don't need the government to hold my hand and tell me how to invest for my retirement. And even though it's going back up from when they cut it two years ago, people have been counting on that money towards their monthly budget, and now it's suddenly not going to be there. People are going to be hurting and not happy.

If you make 50k a year, and 83 a week is breaking you.then you needd to seriously reconsider your lifestyle.

What a poor excuse.

Yup and we can all sit back and watch the economy take off like a rocket.

Not a good idea raising anyones taxes in this economy. Been said by various folks all along.

Guess the idiots in DC will be finding that out soon enough. I can hear the voters screaming now. LOL

An actual tax increase would be over 6.2.
You had a tax break for 2 years.

You can spin it whatever way you want, call it whatever you want, the reality is that your paycheck is going to contain 2% less this month and going foward than it did last month, and most people cannot afford to absorb that cut right now. To try to say it isn't an increase in what you're paying to the government because it's going back up to what it was 2 years ago is ridiculous, but that's all the left has these days. I saw a quote that if the dems and the left didn't have entitlements on their platform, they'd have no platform at all. That's all they stand for, and the more saps that they convince to rely on them, the more power they accumulate year after year until this country ceases to exist as a free state. The bottom line is that when people see their paychecks this month, they're not going to be happy, and they're not going to give a damn that it was cut two years ago and raised again for 2013.

Forum List

Back