Hidden in a tree

This happened near me, roomy, so I have been inundated with the story. It is beyond gruesome.

This area can also boast one of the US' most prolific serial killers -- a sexual predator required to be registered with the police and out on parole killed 11 women and hid their bodies (or "stored" might be the better word) inside his home. Despite a persistent bad smell we know now was decomposing flesh, he was not discovered for over a year.

This murderer will doubtless have the same background, once we know all the facts. In and out of prison for various violent crimes. Sometimes, it seems as if we are dedicated to releasing these horrors on our communities.

Thats a new one on me.

Bodies found in US tree dismembered - *World News - MSN News UK

Can't they just kill him now?:cool:

If there were justice, then someone would handcuff and gag this monster and then hand the 13 year old survivor the weapon of her choice.

I hope to God she did not see the murders, but I suspect she did. That poor child.

So far, they dun think the murderer knew the family. I guess he just saw the child in public and fixated on her....the creepiness factor of this crime is sky high.

Forum List

Back