'Hidden History' That Was Staring You In The Face

evade mode again.:biggrin: you keep playing dodgeball that your hero Eisenhower was in bed with stalin same as FDR did who you have an obsession over.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh not "literally" of course since everything has to be spelled out for you.lol

anytime you are shown that little fact,you do this-:scared1:

never fails.:rofl:

you always play dodgeball that Eisenhower was a traiter to americans same as FDR was.That same as FDR,he had ties to the communists as well.:biggrin:

1 day later and as I knew,PC cannot refute pesky little facts that her hero Eisenhower was in bed with Stalin same as her obsession FDR was.I rest my case.:biggrin:

See,what PC fails to understand is I am not saying anything she has posted on FDR here is not factual,just pointing out and proving to everyone that her hero Eisenhower was in bed with the communists as well but because PC has the warped opinion that republicans can do no wrong,she does this everything when confronted with facts she cant get around that Eisenhower was in bed with stalin same as FDR was,she runs off and does this-:scared1:playing dodgeball knowing she cant counter pesky facts that the republicans are as corrupt as the democrats.:rofl::D

she has an obsession over FDR and his ties to the communists but anytime i prove to her that Eisenhower did as well,she runs off with her tail between her legs and ignores that little fact since the republicans and IKE can do no wrong.:D

she doesnt want to face or deal with THAT little hidden history suppressed from us from our corrupt school system.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Please document any imagined 'hero-worship of Eisenhower' on my part.

'Else...everything you post is destined for the trash bin.....where you reside.
EVERYONE here knows that with your obsession over FDR anytime ANYBODY points out to you how the republicans are just as corrupt as the democrats you run off with your tail between your legs.:biggrin:
She has been critical of Eisenhower in some of her threads. Particularly ones about the European Invasion strategies and his involvement with the failure to account for American MIA's after the war.

Darn!!

I wanted to smack him in the kisser with that!!
I cannot find any examples of errors in my posts.....

Sooo.....we can stipulate that you are unable to find any mistakes, errors nor untruths in any of my posts?

Excellent.

evade mode again.:biggrin: you keep playing dodgeball that your hero Eisenhower was in bed with stalin same as FDR did who you have an obsession over.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh not "literally" of course since everything has to be spelled out for you.lol

you always play dodgeball that Eisenhower was a traiter to americans same as FDR was.That same as FDR,he had ties to the communists as well.:biggrin:

1 day later and as I knew,PC cannot refute pesky little facts that her hero Eisenhower was in bed with Stalin same as her obsession FDR was.I rest my case.:biggrin:

See,what PC fails to understand is I am not saying anything she has posted on FDR here is not factual,just pointing out and proving to everyone that her hero Eisenhower was in bed with the communists as well but because PC has the warped opinion that republicans can do no wrong,she does this everything when confronted with facts she cant get around that Eisenhower was in bed with stalin same as FDR was,she runs off and does this-:scared1:playing dodgeball knowing she cant counter pesky facts that the republicans are as corrupt as the democrats.:rofl::D

she has an obsession over FDR and his ties to the communists but anytime i prove to her that Eisenhower did as well,she runs off with her tail between her legs and ignores that little fact since the republicans and IKE can do no wrong.:D

she doesnt want to face or deal with THAT little hidden history suppressed from us from our corrupt school system.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

EVERYONE here knows that with your obsession over FDR anytime ANYBODY points out to you how the republicans are just as corrupt as the democrats you run off with your tail between your legs.:biggrin:

So.....we've proven that you are an ignorant windbag!

Excellent.

And, by extension, you've helped prove that my only obsession is for the truth.

Double excellent.

Now...write soon, you dunce.
I didn't say I agreed with your nonsense or suggest it was anything close to being honest dopey. And the post was not meant to give you credibility for your ignorant conspiracy theories. Just pointing out that claiming you ignored attacking Eisenhower in the past is inaccurate. You have been perfectly willing to misrepresent Eisenhower, just not as much as you have misrepresented FDR.

She has been critical of Eisenhower in some of her threads. Particularly ones about the European Invasion strategies and his involvement with the failure to account for American MIA's after the war.

Darn!!

I wanted to smack him in the kisser with that!!

So.....we've proven that you are an ignorant windbag!

Excellent.

And, by extension, you've helped prove that my only obsession is for the truth.

Double excellent.

Now...write soon, you dunce.
I didn't say I agreed with your nonsense or suggest it was anything close to being honest dopey. And the post was not meant to give you credibility for your ignorant conspiracy theories. Just pointing out that claiming you ignored attacking Eisenhower in the past is inaccurate. You have been perfectly willing to misrepresent Eisenhower, just not as much as you have misrepresented FDR.

You spoiled my fun.....and now you will have to be punished.

I'll have to post a few more revelations about your 'crush,' Roosevelt.

It only remains to determine whether to expose his incompetence in dealing with the economy....or his hatred of the Constitution.....or his undying love of Joseph Stalin.

Have the antacids ready.

Forum List

Back