Hidden Camera Reveals Vigilante Censorship

Freedom of speech baby. You kids are free to put them up and rational folks are free to take them down.

A perfect example as to why liberals need to be exterminated.
Oh that's ya go, "they took down my fliers, they deserve to die".

Fuckin' retard.

Sorry,those against freedom of speech have no place in America other than in mass graves.
Like most conservitards you don't even know what that means.

So you wouldnt mind if the mods here on USMB deleted every post you made?

Crepitus supports free speech, but only his own. If he were running this place, you nor I would be permitted to post here.

Freedom of speech baby. You kids are free to put them up and rational folks are free to take them down.

If you were running this site, you would undoubtedly ban all conservatives.
Huh?

You apparently have no problem with suppressing the expression of conservative ideas.
Lol, no kid, I have no problem with people who are offended by them removing some posters.

You support the suppression of another's expression. Why?

Isn't it obvious? She's a fascist.

The actions of people that know they are wrong headed and losing support for their whacked out ideology....

Should have had a trash can close by. No reason for it to take a full 5 minutes to remove that crap.
You have to admire a Fascist who admits to being a Fascist!

You really should look up words before you try to use them. Misuse like yours makes you look dumb.

In any event, you support the suppression of another's expression. Only ideas that match your beliefs should be expressed, correct?

Fuckin' retard.

Sorry,those against freedom of speech have no place in America other than in mass graves.

Would I like it? Nope. Could I do anything about it? Again nope.

But there is no equivalency here. This is a private space, owned by the site admin. Not the same at all.

If you were running this site, you would undoubtedly ban all conservatives.
Huh?

You apparently have no problem with suppressing the expression of conservative ideas.
Lol, no kid, I have no problem with people who are offended by them removing some posters.

You support the suppression of another's expression. Why?
Keep reaching.

Fuckin' retard.

Crepitus supports free speech, but only his own. If he were running this place, you nor I would be permitted to post here.
That's a nice straw man, did you build it yourself?

The history of free speech in the US seems to have been a battle since the Constitution. First the idea for the Bill of Rights was put forward and backed by the liberals so the right of free speech and Bill of Rights were added to the Constitution. Our second president, Adams, a conservative, quickly had his conservative Congress pass a law, the Sedition Act, that made it against the law to criticize a member of the government. The next president, Jefferson, had the law dropped and those convicted of using free speech pardoned, or released.
And after all that the battle continues.

Fuckin' retard.

That's a nice straw man, did you build it yourself?
Tearing "them" down is the same as suppression of speech.

Fuckin' retard.

But there is no equivalency here. This is a private space, owned by the site admin. Not the same at all.

You're right it's not the same. USMB isn't funded by our tax dollars. Derp....

Mar
Hidden Camera Reveals Vigilante Censorship

What do you get when you pin up fliers with right-of-center messages in a campus free speech zone? You can probably guess the answer: vigilante censorship by militant moonbats who cannot stand for any point of view to be expressed except the one they are fed by their professors and mindlessly conform to. The UMM College Republicans confirmed it at the University of Minnesota Morris with a hidden camera:

Several student passersby took the fliers down, according to the video, obtained exclusively by The College Fix. Others drew big Xs through them. One student used other posters to cover the College Republican ones up. And in one video, a woman wearing a UMM shirt, possibly an employee, is also seen taking down the fliers.
The fliers were not exactly provocative.

The fliers advertised the College Republicans’ meeting time and location. One quoted Brett Kavanaugh’s infamous line about liking and drinking beer. Another pro-life themed one calls Republicans “the party that has a future” because it doesn’t kill babies. A third declares there’s only two genders. And of course there’s one featuring President Donald Trump.

Contrasted with the fliers seen around campus for a club called Queer Devil Worshippers for a Better Future, that all sounds pretty mild.

Over 50 conservative fliers were destroyed, forcing them to switch from color printing to black and white to save money.

Observe progressive reverence for free speech on display:

for some reason i want to send them a few bucks so they can make a beer run ....and stop at printer for some triggerin flyers

Destroying fliers they don’t like is one of the many ways lefists use bully tactics to marginalize opposition and make conservatives feel like they are alone against the herd.
Hidden Camera Reveals Vigilante Censorship - Moonbattery
Well to be really really really fair the college Republicans we're promoting white nationalism and enticing racism ,hatred,and bigotry.One P.O.C. student who donned a sacred Muslim veil of womens liberation proclaimed that she no longer felt safe.

That isn't freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is putting your own poster up next to the one you disagree with.

This is suppression of speech.

Fuckin' retard.

That was kinda my point. There is no equivalency.

That was kinda my point. There is no equivalency.

Thanks for making my point.

Forum List

Back