Hiatus ( or however it is spelled)

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Not feeling well so will be gone a few days at least. Feel free to claim you have won because I didn't respond to any of your posts 5 seconds later, and do take this opportunity to explain to everyone what I REALLY meant and said in any post of mine you want.

i would never do that without at least indicating it being sarcasm!

I hope all will be ok ret sgt. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. please feel better soon!

It's boring on these sites without having opposing points of view so, HURRY back! ;)

care

Not feeling well so will be gone a few days at least. Feel free to claim you have won because I didn't respond to any of your posts 5 seconds later, and do take this opportunity to explain to everyone what I REALLY meant and said in any post of mine you want.

You've been here before, haven't you? :)

Must be an inside joke. Hope you feel better soon.

Must be an inside joke. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh, no.. Not at all.. You're just not here enough to experience the full wrath of the other side if you don't answer their points within 35 seconds, or less.

Oh, no.. Not at all.. You're just not here enough to experience the full wrath of the other side if you don't answer their points within 35 seconds, or less.

Ah so. Too bad the full wrath is normally less than impressive. Someone who won't wait a reasonable time isn't worth conversing with anyway. How ya been?

Forum List

Back