hi

btw, why are you people calling lesbians dykes?

we call a dyke a dam. as in amsterdam and rotterdam. the amstel and the rotte are rivers.
so youd call amsterday amsteldyke.

therefore, after you guys kicked the british out, you should have renamed New York Hudsondyke. sort of as an ode to the dutch origin of the city. :)

well i guess you could allso have renamed it new amsterdam, but that doesnt make much sense becaue theres no amstel there.

Last edited:
btw, why are you people calling lesbians dykes?

we call a dyke a dam. as in amsterdam and rotterdam. the amstel and the rotte are rivers.
so youd call amsterday amsteldyke.

Yeah "Rotterdyke"...... we just say Rosie O'Donnel?

therefore, after you guys kicked the british out, you should have renamed New York Hudsondyke. sort of as an ode to the dutch origin of the city. :)

well i guess you could allso have renamed it new amsterdam, but that doesnt make much sense becaue theres no amstel there.

I really cannot stand Heineken.....not sure why......do you guys do something different with your beers, like ferment Cow pee?

I really cannot stand Heineken.....not sure why......do you guys do something different with your beers, like ferment Cow pee?

cant be as bad as budweiser, can it?
but yea heineken isnt exactly our best beer. grolsh is good. but some german and most belgian beers are way better then ours.

but yea heineken isnt exactly our best beer. grolsh is good. but some german and most belgian beers are way better then ours.

I don't drink Bud either.

For some reason, Guiness is the only beer that agrees with me anymore.

You know oki, you are depressing: Teh dutch have bad waffles, bad beer, statues that never pee, a tuba-playing military.........

What is it that keeps you guys from just joining Germany, or some other, REAL nation?

You know oki, you are depressing: Teh dutch have bad waffles, bad beer, statues that never pee, a tuba-playing military.........

What is it that keeps you guys from just joining Germany, or some other, REAL nation?

well thats easy:
drugs.
prostitution.
euthanasia
gay marriage

all legal here.

furthermore, we all like orange, we worship a queen, we started new york, we could kick anybody's ass in the 16th century, we are now one of the wealthiest nations on earth, we dont like the germans very much, we're gonna win the worldcup footbal next summer...

so many reasons, samson. :) we are really the best country in the world. :)

Hi!
On my mom's side of the family (Grand mother) we're Flemish.
Welcome.
thanks. :) flemmisch, thats belgian nowadays. they used to be part of a bigger netherlands but they quit. now theya re in with the french belgians and thats not going too good. the dutch would like them back but the flamish are too nationalistic by now, they want independence. which is their right, i think.
flamish people have a bit of a name to be dumb, with the dutch. but then again, they think the dutch are cheap/greedy basterds. but its only neighbourly poking, in reality we are pretty much connected, and we love the flemmish overhere. :)

Please join me in giving oki a warm welcome.

Depite what you may think, he's not trying to lure you to his site so you can buy inflateable sheep.

belgium.gif

Phew...that's a relief...I've already got an overstock of the inflatable buggers :eusa_whistle:

Welcome Oki :)

well thats easy:
drugs.
prostitution.
euthanasia
gay marriage

all legal here.

furthermore, we all like orange, we worship a queen, we started new york, we could kick anybody's ass in the 16th century, we are now one of the wealthiest nations on earth, we dont like the germans very much, we're gonna win the worldcup footbal next summer...

:eusa_hand:

You convinced me with Legal Prostitution.:tongue:

thanks coyote. :)

well thats easy:
drugs.
prostitution.
euthanasia
gay marriage

all legal here.

:eusa_hand:

You convinced me with Legal Prostitution.:tongue:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back