hi

Please join me in giving oki a warm welcome.

Depite what you may think, he's not trying to lure you to his site so you can buy inflateable sheep.

belgium.gif

Last edited:
yep its all samsons fault. he promised me waffles.

okay just to be clear, im from holland, not from belgium. samson never knows the diference, but thats because hes a hillbilly.
we do have waffles but normal ones, not 6 million calory american style ones with all kinds of crap on them.
and manneke pis, the pee statue, is allso belgian, not dutch.

thanks for the welcome everybody. :) not much time for another message board but i thought id check it out because samson was lonely here. :eusa_whistle:

okay just to be clear, im from holland, not from belgium. samson never knows the diference, but thats because hes a hillbilly.
we do have waffles but normal ones, not 6 million calory american style ones with all kinds of crap on them.

thanks for the welcome everybody. :) not much time for another message board but i thought id check it out because samson was lonely here. :eusa_whistle:

Ahhhhhhh...

So you're a picky European! Good to know.

Welcome to our International House of Bullshit.

If the only differences between Holland and Belgium are:

1. Your waffles suck
2. You have no Statues That Pee

I'd think you'd appreciate my "hillbilliness."

Now, go stick your finger in a dyke, dutchboy.:razz:

Hope you return. You can even leave your flak jacket unvelcroed here most days.

Hope you return. You can even leave your flak jacket unvelcroed here most days.

Since oki is Dutch, he doesn't need to wear a flak jacket.

He carries a Tuba for protection

1. Your waffles suck

Dutchboy is going to have a much harder time getting his finger in a dike that Dutchgirl will. (At least all the dikes I've met were more interested in girls.)

More proof!

1. Your waffles suck

Dutchboy is going to have a much harder time getting his finger in a dike that Dutchgirl will. (At least all the dikes I've met were more interested in girls.)

More proof!

Dykes are used to keep water out of teh Netherlands.

Don't ask me how.:eusa_eh:

1. Your waffles suck

More proof!

Dykes are used to keep water out of teh Netherlands.

Don't ask me how.:eusa_eh:

They lap up the water.

Ahhhhhhh...

So you're a picky European! Good to know.

Welcome to our International House of Bullshit.
thanks. :)

1. Your waffles suck

1. our waffles are wonderful, and square, as theya re supposed to be.
2. we make our statues sothat they dont need to pee.

and i do appreciate your hillbillyness, its funny. :)

More proof!
thats true.
btw, the dyke story is not a dutch story. its an american story, and somehow all americans come up with it sooner or later, and at first i didnt have a clue what theyw ere talking about, lol.
any dutch person knows that its pointless to stick your finger in a dyke. dykes get weak spots and water starts filtering trhough, and then they break. its not just one little hole.

anyway thanks for the warm welcome, americans. :)
are there more non-americans on this board?

New Topics

Forum List

Back