Hi :)

Before anyone mentions the misspelling in my username, compared to my avie and sig, it was intentional - that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :razz:

I have seen this site mentioned by some people and read some of the posts before joining. Looks like a great site and I can't wait to have fun.
Welcome to the boards.

Before anyone mentions the misspelling in my username, compared to my avie and sig, it was intentional - that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :razz:

I have seen this site mentioned by some people and read some of the posts before joining. Looks like a great site and I can't wait to have fun.
Welcome to the boards.

Thank you :)

Are you a fan of LoR? I love that epic movie and don't care who puts it down and makes fun of it. LOL

Are you a fan of LoR? I love that epic movie and don't care who puts it down and makes fun of it. LOL

I absolutely adore the movies......I have all the extended versions (which are by far better than the original releases).

I'm also a geek in many areas :cuckoo: I'm Harry Potter fan(atic)...a Trekky, just about everything out there :lol:

Well good we have something in common.

Awescome boscomb :D I look forward to getting to know you.

Did you go see the latest HP yet? While there were *storyline* issues I had with it, it was fantabulous. And being an old cartoon geek, the previews for GI Joe were kick ass.

Did you go see the latest HP yet? While there were *storyline* issues I had with it, it was fantabulous. And being an old cartoon geek, the previews for GI Joe were kick ass.
No I haven't sorry to say. My life is somewhat complicated right now so no time for Movies and stuff. I hope things calm down soon so I can.

My TV doesn't go on much anymore, and when it is on...if Obama comes on...mute or turn off button is pressed so I haven't seen the GJ preview. I heard a little about HP though.

No I haven't sorry to say. My life is somewhat complicated right now so no time for Movies and stuff. I hope things calm down soon so I can.

My TV doesn't go on much anymore, and when it is on...if Obama comes on...mute or turn off button is pressed so I haven't seen the GJ preview. I heard a little about HP though.

When I can link offsite, I'll link you the previews then :)

Here's to hoping life becomes simpler soon. :eusa_pray:

Welcome. Beware the Libtards.

I've made sure to put on anti-lib armour ;)

I've made sure to put on anti-lib armour ;)

With your powers, you should have no problem. :eusa_angel:

I-See-Stupid-People.jpg

Arawyn, Xsited is good people and HE makes me laugh a lot. Oppsie, I made a typo. said he was a she, but fixed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back