Hi!

MoonPie

Jul 24, 2019
I've been on a few forums over the years and finally came across this one. There aren't many sites left where you can talk politics plus some of them are too one-sided or the people are too young.

I've been on a few forums over the years and finally came across this one. There aren't many sites left where you can talk politics plus some of them are too one-sided or the people are too young.

Welcome aboard! We talk politics a lot and there is lots of opportunity to talk other stuff too! Glad you're here.

:welcome:
18b573002941205959c065beb9fe2859.jpg

Welcome aboard! We talk politics a lot and there is lots of opportunity to talk other stuff too! Glad you're here.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Glad to have you, MoonPie! You won't run out of people to talk politics with here, and although there are more conservatives here than liberals, the left is not squelched. So wherever you stand, you'll be okay.
Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Have a donut.
c700x420.jpg

Forum List

Back