Hi :)

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi! I am not really new to this site. I was "chops_". But for some reason that account was deleted. I believe I didn't do anything wrong. But I hope the mods here will let me keep this account.

Hi! I am not really new to this site. I was "chops_". But for some reason that account was deleted. I believe I didn't do anything wrong. But I hope the mods here will let me keep this account.

You was chops? I thought then you would rejoin as sticks :smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome back Hello Kitty

Thanks! I have been away for abit....dealing with life issues. But I am back.

So..you has seen the unofficial USMB mascot, or no?

I'M WARNING YOU! KILL THAT THING!

This thing?

3.jpg

This thing?

3.jpg

I don't believe this was in the "Steel Dossier". If so, Judge William Barr must have not included this in his upcoming "report to be released".

This thing?

3.jpg

I don't believe this was in the "Steel Dossier". If so, Judge William Barr must have not included this in his upcoming "report to be released".

Barr is not a judge, he's more like a District Attorney for the whole country. Are you American?

This thing?

3.jpg

Barr is not a judge, he's more like a District Attorney for the whole country. Are you American?

That was my mistake. Thank you for clarifying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back