Hi

McFury

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2017
Boston
I like most of opinions here but they don't lead nowhere.
The human race is doomed.
We are doomed unless you consider yourself an extraterrestrial.
Nice to meet you.

I guess that means I don't have to ask you if you're nuts. That extraterrestrial thing already answered that.

WELCOME

Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too McFury

Yes, I've been told I must be an extraterrestrial, ie from some other planet. Because I believe in world peace, that left and right parties can unite on common solutions and rebuild our economy, reform govt, and create sustainable schools and society while we are living on this earth.

I agree with you that the current system, of adversarial politics, media and legal process are unsustainable and doomed to fail. the systems we have now cannot continue creating more and more waste while we destroy our relationships and health of humanity and the planet.

Since that is doomed, that means things have to change.

So the question is who is ready to implement change, and what are the best working models to use and replicate so we can promote positive change in the right direction?

Welcome to USMB, where ET's like me meet planet earth and the political reality that everyone else is living in right now. I live in the future, which is like being from another world. But the future and the present are converging at an exponential rate, so we will all be on the same page soon. Thanks for joining us, and enjoy your stay, during a most critical time where we can change how we the people are going to make govt work. Its up to us.

Nice to meet you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back