Hi

My name is Robert Wayne, and I am the founder of wolfnewstoday.com. I love American politics and conservatism. Milo is my daddy and Trump is my father. <I tried to make that cringey btw. Feminism is cancer and the wage gap doesn't exist. Cheers!

The USMB Mascot Welcomes You.

Why did I never get this thingy in my intro thread? :cranky:

That's Bubbly Clinton and Hillary just gave birth to him on 11/9/2016. He's still a baby.

I thought it was Hillary's blow up doll for when Huma's not in town? :poke: :smoke:

My name is Robert Wayne, and I am the founder of wolfnewstoday.com. I love American politics and conservatism. Milo is my daddy and Trump is my father. <I tried to make that cringey btw. Feminism is cancer and the wage gap doesn't exist. Cheers!

Are you ghey?

My Masseur is ghey he was here today doing me....he's originally from Panama and he's very sexy, we adore each other, it's a mega tragedy to humanity that he's such a flaming faggot, although I have told him if the SHTF I said "Darling don't worry, I will save you from being thrown off a rooftop by those Mooselimbs!" :smoke:

Hi again, Mal

GASP?!? What is a damned WETDET! Welcome to USMB and not only are you a day late but you missed the party. Now be a good little WETDET and blame the bus service? "HI", that is Japanese for, well, HI!

Forum List

Back