Hi!

Welcome aboard, Kristi May!
I'm a Trump supporter who despises Obama and hopes Hillary gets locked up. I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts/opinions on the many topics we discuss here. :)

My only tip is don't be shy. Post openly and honestly about anything you'd like to share.

I'm a Trump supporter who despises Obama and hopes Hillary gets locked up. I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts/opinions on the many topics we discuss here. :)

My only tip is don't be shy. Post openly and honestly about anything you'd like to share.
Thanks. I have been doing a lot reading and posting in the lounge so far. I will find my voice and will work hard not to be shy.
I voted for Trump as well even though I am a liberal. [emoji32] lol.

Last edited:

Thanks. I have been doing a lot reading and posting in the games so far. I will find my voice and I work hard not to be shy.
In the games?
I think you'll find that Trump supporters are more welcoming than liberals.

Thanks. I have been doing a lot reading and posting in the games so far. I will find my voice and will work hard not to be shy.
I voted for Trump as well even though I am a liberal. [emoji32] lol.

45220576.jpg

Thanks. I have been doing a lot reading and posting in the games so far. I will find my voice and I work hard not to be shy.
In the games?
The lounge? Where the word games are.
Well I am both so it will be interesting! [emoji5]

In the games?
The lounge? Where the word games are.
Well I am both so it will be interesting! [emoji5]
Ahh... I haven't been in the lounge.

You'll be welcomed with open arms, Kristi. We really do have some good people here. :)

Forum List

Back