Hi

Aaronleland may know funny, but he sure doesn't make much of what he knows.

:razz:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone. I like it here already.

Do you understand the rep system now?

I had some pretty good rep myself...but then I got to where I started to use that good rep as a weapon against folks with less rep than I did. I was falling for the trap...and being extremely unfair with it. So....I turned mine off. Too much stock is put into it, in my opinion. People either like what you say..or they don't. And if they do..the thanks button is handy and phooey on the rep, says I. But that's me. :)

Do you understand the rep system now?

I had some pretty good rep myself...but then I got to where I started to use that good rep as a weapon against folks with less rep than I did. I was falling for the trap...and being extremely unfair with it. So....I turned mine off. Too much stock is put into it, in my opinion. People either like what you say..or they don't. And if they do..the thanks button is handy and phooey on the rep, says I. But that's me. :)
I'm beginning to understand it a little better.

You will see some with no rep at all...either they turned it off because they thought as I do that it's silly....or...they turned it off because they were zapped into being red...and red is not good.

Anyway..I don't think you have any fear of that happening to you. :)

Hello hello!

Welcome to USMB, Lacy!

I guess I'm not going to get a straight answer on the rep power question. Thanks anyway.

Welcome Lacy......don't worry about rep power....it's going to go away after a couple of months, this Forum is converting to some new software.

Just enjoy yourself posting where you like, go the Lounge and meet some nice people and have fun.

th

Forum List

Back