Hi

WELCOME AGAIN man. Stick around a bit this time !!! :biggrin:

mIo6UT1.png

You seem to think you know something speshul. :eusa_eh:

Come on, spit it out. Don't be cowed.

Spill the beans instead of just the sauce. I came for the beans.

OK.. Ya gotz me. I imagine that you and Carla had a great date and discovered you were both on USMB.. Had a good laugh and whatever intimacy followed... Because here's my deal..

I was under the impression that when you revive a dead person you had to raise the body temperature VERY slowly. Takes hours -- maybe even DAYs. But Carla raised YOU in about 48 minutes..

Really hope you stick around now that you're back. Sound like a fun guy. Carla's very lucky.. :lmao:

Carla doesn't do internet sock dating.

Talk about reviving a necro thread.

The Walking Dead threads. :D

I think you 2 know each other. Because Carla's never necroed my 4 or 5 yr old intro thread. If I even HAD one.

Guess it's just jealousy. And Amazing at the same time that you brought CMeyers back from Hibernation.

WELCOME AGAIN man. Stick around a bit this time !!! :biggrin:

I bumped this out of sheer orneriness because I know this person is a sock, just not sure which one. :p

You'll have to trust me on this one. I only surround myself with the people who have the best words, and Carl doesn't make the cut. I'm not even sure if Carl is a dude.

You'll have to trust me on this one. I only surround myself with the people who have the best words, and Carl doesn't make the cut. I'm not even sure if Carl is a dude.

I may self-identify as Carla when around liberals. It gives me double the opportunities and some of the affirmative goodies. I may self-identify as a Native American Carla if there's an opening for a persona who fulfills two quota's at once. Then there's the lesbian choice of the now newly minted Carla which adds another liberal 'bent' to the mix.

I only surround myself with the people who have the best words.

On an anonymous message board. You do have the powah!

Forum List

Back