Hi

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
New to this forum, like discussing middle east events, some religous discussion and I'm not left nor right just introducing myself

New to this forum, like discussing middle east events, some religous discussion and I'm not left nor right just introducing myself

hello...may i suggest the clean debate zone if you want to discuss the middle east. i'm ambidextrous too. it is sort of weird, huh? it really came in handy when i broke my arm though. have you ever had a doctor check your eye dominance. many ambidextrous peope have equally dominant eyes too.

hello...may i suggest the clean debate zone if you want to discuss the middle east. i'm ambidextrous too. it is sort of weird, huh? it really came in handy when i broke my arm though. have you ever had a doctor check your eye dominance. many ambidextrous peope have equally dominant eyes too.

Ambidextrous? Not seeing it... Only seeing an Israel hating Cretan., but whatchagonnado?

ha ha. very interesting.

Why is that every new member who declares they are "neither right nor left" more often than not turn out to be hard left?

Whatever.

Welcome to the board...

Why is that every new member who declares they are "neither right nor left" more often than not turn out to be hard left?

Whatever.

Welcome to the board...

You could say more to the left in US politics

Im left because that is where the facts are.

the far right in this country doesnt respect facts.

Most of the world at least respects facts.

The reason the right in this country doesnt respect facts is that facts have a left leaning bias

The reason the right in this country doesnt respect facts is that facts have a left leaning bias

Right on same reason I am left, the right brings up lots of conspiracies

Already posted in the Israeli Palestinian clean debate

Whatever.

Welcome to the board...

Wow. Establishing yourself as a liar with your introductory post/thread.

That's fresh.

Saves time for everyone...

Wow. Establishing yourself as a liar with your introductory post/thread.

That's fresh.

Saves time for everyone...

I discuss mostly middle eastern events so i am not left when it comes to middle eastern politics and events , like I said in the US I don't support the right

you have to believe all of science is lying and that Hawaii is lying to buy the crap the right spews.

believing in facts makes a person left leaning compared to the right in this country

you have to believe all of science is lying and that Hawaii is lying to buy the crap the right spews.

believing in facts makes a person left leaning compared to the right in this country

Right wingers in this country are out of control, they use lies and propaganda like fox news is unbelievable

They depend on lies and hate facts.

they are irrational and not good decision makers.

take a look at their last guy.

Forum List

Back