Hi!

Why do you have it narrowed down to just those two choices?

What other possibilities can there be? either the quran is what it claims to be, which is the words of God dictated to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel. Or it is a book of evil lies that suit Muhammad's warmongering schemes.
You will find it incites wandering Arabs to fight Muhammad's battles for him, or face the wrath of God. What is more the quran separates people into believers and unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgment, and it sets them at war with each other.

It even says Gods curse is on unbelievers, and they will burn in eternal hellfire.

I say that even a brain dead donkey ought to be able to work out that the quran is an evil book of lies about God, that makes God out to be a merciless monster, and what can be more evil than that?

You need to get educated and go back to school. I have read the Quran and I have read the Bible, and there is more violence in the Bible than any other book I have written.

If the Quran is lies about God, why don't God and Muhammed have a mythical sky fairy fight?

Noomi is a lying sack.

I skipped the introduction when I first posted, and jumped right in starting my own thread, "is the quran Gods words" on the religion forum.

I have now been here long enough to polarize some people into freinds, and not so friendly. But I thought I would like to explain myself to the community now.

I have been what I consider to be a truth seeker all my life, and I have spared myself nothing in the search, and I have been involved in many religions and cults over the last fifty years. I have found much wrong with the bible so I searched in the practical occult, and I have found much wrong with that.

I conclude that I do not know what is true, but this is what I suspect, and is the core teaching of the occult.

We are immortal spiritual beings that are incarnate in the flesh for experience sake.
We live thousands of lifetimes on many different planets over countless ages.
All memory of our past lives is stored in what is called the soul, or causual body, which is a formless bubble of divine conciousness that is infinitely expandable.
What that means is that our soul is a small piece of God sealed off into what appears to be a separate being. But in reality we are Gods within God.
After we reach enlightenment we no longer reincarnate and we remember all our past lives, and live on as immortals in a higher dimension, and we continue to evolve.

I have had many messages from the spirit world about such things and I have had personal psychic experiences.

In the 1960s I rejected the God of wrath of the bible as a myth and everything I have learned since tells me that if there is a God he does not burn anyone in hell.

So when muslims crashed planes into the world trade center I wanted to understand why, and I read the quran. I started reading it with a completely open mind, but within twenty minutes of opening it I smelled a rat. It was full of references to bible stories ,and poor in narative, with very little original material. All my subsequent readings of the quran confirmed to me that it is not the words of God, but the words of a cunning Arab bandit.
I have written quite a bit on my findings and you can read them here on my thread, "is the quran Gods words" on the religion forum.

Love me or hate me, I am still only interested in what is true and not what people believe.

Perception is reality and truth is subjective.

Thanks for a cordial introduction, and

1925580gif_280x210XX.gif

I skipped the introduction when I first posted, and jumped right in starting my own thread, "is the quran Gods words" on the religion forum.

I have now been here long enough to polarize some people into freinds, and not so friendly. But I thought I would like to explain myself to the community now.

I conclude that I do not know what is true, but this is what I suspect, and is the core teaching of the occult.

We are immortal spiritual beings that are incarnate in the flesh for experience sake.
All memory of our past lives is stored in what is called the soul, or causual body, which is a formless bubble of divine conciousness that is infinitely expandable.
What that means is that our soul is a small piece of God sealed off into what appears to be a separate being. But in reality we are Gods within God.
After we reach enlightenment we no longer reincarnate and we remember all our past lives, and live on as immortals in a higher dimension, and we continue to evolve.

Phiffffvvffffffffffff

I have been what I consider to be a truth seeker all my life, and I have spared myself nothing in the search, and I have been involved in many religions and cults over the last fifty years. I have found much wrong with the bible so I searched in the practical occult, and I have found much wrong with that.

I have had many messages from the spirit world about such things and I have had personal psychic experiences.

In the 1960s I rejected the God of wrath of the bible as a myth and everything I have learned since tells me that if there is a God he does not burn anyone in hell.

So when muslims crashed planes into the world trade center I wanted to understand why, and I read the quran. I started reading it with a completely open mind, but within twenty minutes of opening it I smelled a rat. It was full of references to bible stories ,and poor in narative, with very little original material. All my subsequent readings of the quran confirmed to me that it is not the words of God, but the words of a cunning Arab bandit.
I have written quite a bit on my findings and you can read them here on my thread, "is the quran Gods words" on the religion forum.

Love me or hate me, I am still only interested in what is true and not what people believe.

We don't evolve dajjal I think you are mistaking life for Pokemon

What other possibilities can there be? either the quran is what it claims to be, which is the words of God dictated to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel. Or it is a book of evil lies that suit Muhammad's warmongering schemes.
You will find it incites wandering Arabs to fight Muhammad's battles for him, or face the wrath of God. What is more the quran separates people into believers and unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgment, and it sets them at war with each other.

It even says Gods curse is on unbelievers, and they will burn in eternal hellfire.

I say that even a brain dead donkey ought to be able to work out that the quran is an evil book of lies about God, that makes God out to be a merciless monster, and what can be more evil than that?

You need to get educated and go back to school. I have read the Quran and I have read the Bible, and there is more violence in the Bible than any other book I have written.

If the Quran is lies about God, why don't God and Muhammed have a mythical sky fairy fight?

Noomi is a lying sack.

Shutup bitch she made a great point

Noomi is a lying sack.

Shutup bitch she made a great point

You will have to be careful with Koshergrl, most things go in one ear and out the other lol.

Written? Really? How old are you? :lol:

Rolmao - I laughed so hard and sprayed water all over the key board, hope it don't short out...:lol:

Why do you have it narrowed down to just those two choices?

you are talking to a man whose god wants him to eat live parakeets and post pictures of the act on the internet and has fantasies about performing electroencephalography on donkeys in order to determine their intellectual capabilities and their ability to understand theology.

you are talking to a man whose god wants him to eat live parakeets and post pictures of the act on the internet and has fantasies about performing electroencephalography on donkeys in order to determine their intellectual capabilities and their ability to understand theology.

Where is the proof, show me, give me a link. I'M suppose to believe a moron like you...:lol:

Forum List

Back