Hi.

Fly Dancer "missed" the OPERATIVE word.

Let me highlight it (even though she'll still "miss" it):

SOCK.
Really?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/223892-what-is-a-sock.html

I hear ya baby.

But maybe -- call this a little spit-balling -- but maybe, just possibly, a re-tread is just another form of sock.
Could be. I'm just used to a sock being a sock, and a retread being a retread. Words have meanings.

Call me old-fashioned.

Not possible. You lost yours in that tragic accident with a gerbil.

It's best that you share your childhood tragedies of that nature with your psychiatrist, shrink and confidantes. Projecting doesn't help.

Losers like you NEVER seem to appreciate how utterly unoriginal and insipid you are.

That's your wild card?

You have become ignore-worthy.

And somehow, I doubt you even know who you're addressing.

Last edited:
It's best that you share your childhood tragedies of that nature with your psychiatrist, shrink and confidantes. Projecting doesn't help.

Losers like you NEVER seem to appreciate how utterly unoriginal and insipid you are.

That's your wild card?

You have become ignore-worthy.

And somehow, I doubt you even know who you're addressing.

Emobashturd seems to imagine that folks care who or what it used to be.

:lol:

I hear ya baby.

But maybe -- call this a little spit-balling -- but maybe, just possibly, a re-tread is just another form of sock.
Could be. I'm just used to a sock being a sock, and a retread being a retread. Words have meanings.

Call me old-fashioned.

Words DO have meaning.

And since Emobashturd is hiding behind a new username, we don't know whether it is someone else's sock or just a retread of a previous member (here or elsewhere). And it could be both, of course.

I hear ya baby.

Call me old-fashioned.

Words DO have meaning.

And since Emobashturd is hiding behind a new username,

How many bastardizations of his username did you go through in your head before you settled on that one? :lol:

we don't know whether it is someone else's sock or just a retread of a previous member (here or elsewhere). And it could be both, of course.

That's true - he/she could be both! Someone could have been banned, come back as a retread, then created Emo as a sock.

"Oh what a tangled web you weave when first you practice to deceive"

.. and which pair of socks are you wearing today

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pitty, its laundry day and we seemed to have lost another sock. Its sad when new socks don't last more then 10 days before you lose one.

motivatorSockPuppet.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back