Hi

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
To all the new admin and mods.. can we get an introduction?

I'm WillowTree.. passionate conservative,, very mouthy sometimes,, and a vewy unfavorite of the liberals.. :D

I see...cereal_killer...and amike...and Shawnna.:D

0.jpg

I can't wait around for them. somebody stole a dead girls brain.. damn. abc is onna roll tonight.

I'm WillowTree.. passionate conservative,, very mouthy sometimes,, and a vewy unfavorite of the liberals.. :D

Hi Willow,
I'm alan1, the poster formerly known as MountainMan and formerly known as BatBoy.
The rest are on there own.
I hope this helps.

Hi Willow,
I'm alan1, the poster formerly known as MountainMan and formerly known as BatBoy.:clap2:
I hope this helps.

:clap2:

Bat boy. I don't remember a bat boy how long ago was that"

I consider you the dumbest righty on USMB.

And I thought you were playing Jeopordy. Because you can't spell I thought you meant HIGH. And my answer was going to be, "what is what Willow must be to say the shit she says."

Hi Willow,
I'm alan1, the poster formerly known as MountainMan and formerly known as BatBoy.
I hope this helps.

say hi to your sister.

I will tell the fantastic Echo Zulu that you send your regards.

Forum List

Back