Hi

I'm a Liberal in the correct definition of the word. I always thought that you were/are a good poster on the other board as well. Don't they call us "Paulbots" and "Liberaltarians", etc.? :) Johnrocks and the like and i get along very well over there.

Ah, classical?

John has been on here to with the same name, but I see he hasn't been here since October and I haven't been here myself much since the summer.

Yeah pretty much so. The funny thing is that on the other board they call me an "Obama apologist", but when I ask them what policies I have defended of his, I never get an answer. :)

Thanks, I remember your name. How are you?

Oddball is here, so is Liability, Mal, and BayouBill. There's one of your lefties here too but he/she has a different name and refuses to ID herself/hisself.

I'm fine thanks.

Is that snitching punk WildRose here? It's nice to be here on a forum without having to look over your shoulder and worry if that asshole has reported you for some erroneous bullshit! :)

Flagged!!! :evil:

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Welcome!!!

Oddball is here, so is Liability, Mal, and BayouBill. There's one of your lefties here too but he/she has a different name and refuses to ID herself/hisself.

I'm fine thanks.

Is that snitching punk WildRose here? It's nice to be here on a forum without having to look over your shoulder and worry if that asshole has reported you for some erroneous bullshit! :)

Flagged!!! :evil:

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Welcome!!!

Thank you!

Forum List

Back