Hi

Yes. This be you. :happy-1:

Folks, this is my friend. She and I first started off many moon ago :meow: but became friends years later even though we are as different as night and day. I dont know which one she is...day...or....night...doesnt matter. I loves her anyway.

irish, meet the folks. Folks, meet irish.

Hi Gracie. I think you're right. This place looks very interesting. You know how I love to talk about religion and politics!!

Yup. I shore do, lol. Especially politics. Which isnt quite my forte' but youll fit right in. :lol:

Go beebopping around and see the action. Lots of forums, lots of discussion. Lots of folks to meet. Ill be in and out....but Ill be around for another hour or so. You can handle yourself quite well, so...just have fun and get comfy!

Last edited:
I just slapped ya in my friends list and drop kicked ya some green thingies. Dont ask. Youll learn in time. lol

Ya gotta find an avie. Green Ram? Horse? Something Irish? A beautimus redheaded chick holding a green rams horns? A ram with green horns? A ram horning a green irishwoman? heh

Last edited:
This one looks like you.

images

Ive seen her pic. Her hair is not quite as red but they eyes and face? Yeah.

Shit Grace!~ Someone just said "welcome to hell". YIKES ! :eek:

You must run the gauntlet here, Irish. All newbies do. I have a thread around here somewheres of my initial greetings. Im still here. Me brave. :lol:
Or..very stupid. :tongue:

Forum List

Back