Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the hell are you oozing about Bod? I don't think I own anything.. far from it. I came in here posting, my style .. and you and other little trolls came crawling looking for a fucking fight.. well you got one. Your sniveling is pathetic. I'm here as a guest and am honored to be so , thus don't put your blabber in my mouth, got it?

Uh huh....let's see who decided to be nasty when I welcomed you, LGS. It wasn't me. But, I guess you will just have to find out for yourself. Gunny's gonna LOVE you. :lol:

Instead of running my post count up in the welcome wagon, why not go and answer a question posed to you for the last 10 minutes, hmm? You can't, thats why. You're nothing but a blow hard.. always have been. Don't know who Gunny is, nor do I give a damn. I'm not here to be in your little clique Bod. Grow up.

Hey guys! I've got a Clique! Woot! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, you and EZ are soooooo difficult to like Radio. (cough)

I've already greeted LGS elsewhere, but have seen enough now to think I like her. And she must be a formidable lady and a force to be reckoned with to have so many of the usual suspects already gunning for her. :)

I'm pretty sure I don't need to give her the 50 cent lecture on wearing a bullet proof vest and keeping a ready supply of bullshit detector on hand, but I for one welcome her and her friends.

Welcome Lady. We hope you find a happy home here at USMB. :)

I've already greeted LGS elsewhere, but have seen enough now to think I like her. And she must be a formidable lady and a force to be reckoned with to have so many of the usual suspects already gunning for her. :)

I'm pretty sure I don't need to give her the 50 cent lecture on wearing a bullet proof vest and keeping a ready supply of bullshit detector on hand, but I for one welcome her and her friends.

i suppose you can think that being bullying, self-aggrandizing and rude is "formidable", but i just think it's bullying, self-aggrandizing and rude.

so if that makes me a "usual suspect", you might want to re-evaluate.

i suppose you can think that being bullying, self-aggrandizing and rude is "formidable", but i just think it's bullying, self-aggrandizing and rude.

Well since I haven't seen any bullying, self-aggrandizing or rude behavior as yet, I really can't evaluate that.

But I do find it interesting that you saw yourself in the 'usual suspect' line. :)

I suppose a lot of you missed EZ's excellent thread on giving newbies a chance here before blugeoning them into oblivion? Not that I perceive LGS as somebody who will be easily blugeoned.

Last edited:

Well since I haven't seen any bullying, self-aggrandizing or rude behavior as yet, I really can't evaluate that.

But I do find it interesting that you saw yourself in the 'usual suspect' line. :)

I suppose a lot of you missed EZ's excellent thread on giving newbies a chance here before blugeoning them into oblivion? Not that I perceive LGS as somebody who will be easily blugeoned.

i didn't see myself in "usual suspects" i saw you comment in defense of a fellow rightwinger and i know that i found her unimpressive and made no secret of that as did ravi. so it kind of limited who you were sniping at. :)

i saw EZ's thread. but it had nothing to do with welcoming a big mouth. it had to do with presuming people were fake posters. you might not have been there then.

and if you didn't see the behaviors i described, either you haven't been reading her posts or your partisan blinders are on.

s'okay, i still like you.

Last edited:
This is my first official post here but I recognize many familiar names. I look forward to the political joust this forum allows one the freedom to engage in.

I heard another board melted down. Are we getting refugees?

Dear noobs,

Feel free to take any racist bullshit tendencies and shove them where the sun don't shine on your way out.

saveliberty (the nice version)

P.S. Not directed at you LadyGunSlinger. Have a great day!

Last edited:

Reminds of the Red Carpet that was Laid out for me... :lol:

:)

peace...

Yes, the trolls thrive on food fights and try to provoke them. I guess it is a form of entertainment to them and they don't care how juvenile, ignorant, or sometimes just plain hateful that looks to the rest of us.

But the fact is, if a member really is serious about discussing socio/economic/political issues of the day or of the past, the constant assault of ad hominem or personally insulting posts gets tiresome. For some, it gets tiresome really fast and they decide not to waste their time here. If USMB becomes mostly just that, I doubt I'll find much reason to stick around either.

Fortunately there are currently more thoughtful members--on all sides of various issues--than there are numbnuts. I would like to keep it that way and people like you and LGS I think will be a help.

For the last time, keep your Hannity BS, your trolling, sock, all the rest of your BS etc off the USMB. We don't care where you came from or why you were banned or infracted or why someone does or doesn't like you. This goes for OLD and NEW Members. Thanks.

PS~ other mods~* all the other posts moved to trash for you to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back