Hi

Jeemie

Rookie
Sep 17, 2010
I'm new here.

Some posters may recognize me.

I post on a variety of boards.

Would call myself somewhat moderate, but where I lay on the political spectrum largely depends on what issue is being discussed.

Hope to enjoy all the fun!!!!

Jeemie,

Welcome my child. I am Fr Yukon and I am the Spiritual leader here at USMB. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to ask. In the meantime I will be praying for you are my daily Mass.

Fr. Yukon

I'm new here.

Some posters may recognize me.

I post on a variety of boards.

Would call myself somewhat moderate, but where I lay on the political spectrum largely depends on what issue is being discussed.

Hope to enjoy all the fun!!!!

Welcome!

I board on a variety of posts......

Jeemie,

Welcome my child. I am Fr Yukon and I am the Spiritual leader here at USMB. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to ask. In the meantime I will be praying for you are my daily Mass.

Fr. Yukon

Fr. Yukon is the Fred Phelps of USMB.

I was banned because I dared to call Rush Limbaugh out on something.

"Contempt of Friend" was such a nebulous offense.

Jeemie,

Fr. Yukon

Fr. Yukon is the Fred Phelps of USMB.

Feeling generous today are we?
I would have thought that Father Paul Desilets would have been more apropos.

Hi Jeemie, and welcome.

All this talk about the Hannity board and I have never been there. I think I'll have to go there this weekend and see if I can get banned after my first post. Doesn't sound like it should be too hard.

Jeemie,

Pray tell my child but are you white and Roman Catholic...do you believe in the Liberal ideals of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour?

Jeemie, stay away from Yukon. I'm sure he's a sop for STDs. Touches too many monkeys.

Not all of us former Hannitites were banned. Some of us left willingly because it's more fun here.

USMB's a rough and tumble places, so wear your helmet and cup, and here's your standard issue lolcat.

a7109098-786f-4690-8ffd-62ab153e2176.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5NmFondds]YouTube - LMFAO Scene: Call The Police[/ame]

Forum List

Back