hi

Jun 20, 2010
The name is suppost to say (Unapologetic American) I guess they ran out of room.
I'm not only new here but new to computers the internet and this style of communicating. heck I still have 8-tracks in my car. and my VCR still blinks 12:00 if you remove the duct tape. So i guess i'm saying be patient with me. oh ya what are tags? trackbacks?

The name is suppost to say (Unapologetic American) I guess they ran out of room.
I'm not only new here but new to computers the internet and this style of communicating. heck I still have 8-tracks in my car. and my VCR still blinks 12:00 if you remove the duct tape. So i guess i'm saying be patient with me. oh ya what are tags? trackbacks?

These are tags.

__vector-single-tags-on-a-rope-preview2-by-dragonart.png

(They've been around for a few hundred years.)

A trackback is when you've lost the spore and attempt to require.

(No? Oh well. Never mind.)

Welcome. Unapologetic Americans sit on the right side of the aisle.:clap2: Apologetic Americans get elected President and go around the world bowing down to foreign 'royalty'.:evil:

Welcome...it ain't that hard, you will figger it out

along with the above, my coffee pot still flashes 12:00!

welcome to the board.

8 tracks and a VCR.
So. How long were you in prison ?:tongue:

:welcome: 2 USMB, and WOW, 8 tracks, I still remember my chrome Craig 8 track and have only one left the John and Yoko tape where they are standing in their 'birthday suits' with their backs to the camera and when you pull the 8 track out, the are facing the camera, totally 'nekkid'. I know, the 'vision'

Enjoy your visits...........

Forum List

Back